SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:14 pm

@Lara You have a point
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 pm

I do think the Instagram following list is interesting. Particularly, how Peter isn't following the more "controversial" contestants. Initially, I thought it was because as F1 he isn't following those that maybe gave Rachel a harder time. But, now I'm wondering if it's an image thing for the future Bachelor because lots of contestants (including AA contestants) are following Lee and lots of contestants including Bryan are following other "noted drama" contestants. It may just be that they got to know those contestants in the house and saw something else, or it may just be that they haven't hit the unfollow button yet. Who knows really? But, I think I may have initially been wrong about why Peter is not following certain people.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Dookam23 wrote:I don't understand why Bryan is following Lee....

It maybe something as simple as he is not aware of the issues.( the exact issues)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:43 pm

@bluejay25 who are the contestants that Peter is not following?
Don't know what to think about the follow list but sometimes it could just be as simple as maybe they just were not that close in the house.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:45 pm

emusha wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Since the blogs are generally a big clue I put this together of the mentions so far.

Peter
Week 1:
When handsome Peter walked up, I took his hands and felt them trembling in mine, and it hit me — these guys are as nervous as I am! 

Week 2:
The next day I got to take Peter on my very first one-on-one date! Peter struck me as a man who is incredibly down to earth … especially for being so handsome. The way his hands were shaking when he first met me the first night was so endearing. Our conversations and romantic moments flowed with an ease that was completely different than any other relationship I’ve had before. I couldn’t help but tease him about this date actually being a two-on-one and I knew if we were going to work I had to introduce him to the other man in life. He seemed a little confused and nervous until my dog Copper jumped out of his chauffeured car and ran up the tarmac into the private jet.
Peter seemed to win over Copper just as fast as he won me over. Among all the doggy fun Peter did something off camera that made me cry tears of happiness. Without telling me or anyone else he snuck away from the date to give a homeless man his sandwich. Take the rose Peter, it’s all yours. The fireworks were going off in my heart long before the real ones shot off into the desert night sky.   

Week 3:
No mention

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/amp/

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/amp/

Interesting - adding this as well

CarineIsn't the swept off my feet part a nod to the Peter date..? 

It’s only been a couple weeks of dates, and I’ve already been both swept off my feet and tripped up by some of the drama.

From her first blog
Next week I get swept off my feet! Unfortunately, I also have the rug completely pulled out from under me.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/
I'm so glad someone did this so thanks @truelovealways! I usually find the blogs to be a really good clue to true feelings post show, personally.  JMO.

Rachel's are so telling to me re all the bolded - a love letter to Peter IMO.  And she had to get it in there twice about his trembling hands and sweeping her off her feet.  You go Rachel. giggling  JMO.

I just can't read these and believe the second spoiler, that's JMO. This is the written form of  the gushing girl I've seen in interviews.  JMO. 

ETA if TPTB are messing with me on her blogs (which I don't believe but is the only way I think Bryan could be F1) then I'll take it because I'm loving fanning Peter and Rachel. giggling  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm

@Carine There was a list earlier in one of the threads, but after a quick check, Peter does not follow Lee, DeMario, Lucas, and Blake. Someone please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I apologize if I misstated anything. But, I think at least those I just mentioned Smiley

And you are right, it definitely could be as simple as not close - particularly since a couple of those were eliminated early. I just thought it was interesting that Peter in particularly wasn't following them but other people who made it far were, but that also may speak more to his own personality - and having a lower tolerance for certain things. IMO

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:57 pm

@bluejay25 You forgot the most interesting... that neither Bryan or Peter follow each other laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:58 pm

@dee Haha, yes of course, I am very eager to see what that is about. It could be as easy as being the last two - but what fun would that be. laugh out loud It's probably a very reasonable reason haha

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:10 am

@bluejay25 IMHO It is simple as apple pie Peter won the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:17 am

@Santaluces92 Welcome1 that's great sleuthing for your first post! Thanks for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 am

After reading Reality Steve's episode-by-episode spoilers yesterday, I was dumbfounded by the F1 change-up. hmmm It sounds to me like he had a difficult time figuring out the spoilers for Rachel's season. Usually, he makes it a habit of being incredibly thorough and detailed, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time around. It also seems like more often than not, he gets the Bachelorette endings wrong (especially in recent years). I'm wondering if he even makes an effort to really research and double-check his sources prior to releasing his spoilers nowadays.

This season is turning out to be one giant enigma.  scratch no idea I honestly don't know what the hell to think or believe anymore at this point. I really don't want it to be Bryan, but if it is, I'll support Rachel's choice. I mean, she's an intelligent, no-nonsense woman; clearly there must have been a reason why he made it as far as he did (not to mention more to their relationship besides heavy-duty makeout sessions and sexual innuendo). And only she knows what's best for herself in the long run. I really want to like Bryan, but something is holding me back though. I don't know if it's his too aggressive personality, or his corny-azz Latin Lover schtick, but I'm just not buying what he's selling. Now, if he were more like Roberto, I would be behind him and Rachel 110%. All I'm trying to say is that I'm hoping that he'll show other sides of himself, and tone down the douchiness. If he can accomplish that, maybe I'll change my mind about him at the end. MAYBE.

I know it's still early days, but it just seems to me at this point in time he has no interest in getting to know her on a deeper level. Now, perhaps as time went on, that changed and maybe they did start connecting on other levels (emotionally, spiritually, etc.), hence her taking him all the way to the top 2. Bryan is actually not a bad guy, and there are some things about him that are pretty noteworthy. Such as, him being close to his family, staying away from the drama and craziness in the house, and befriending quite a few of the guys. I don't know. Maybe he's not as bad as we originally thought he was. I guess only time will tell. Nevertheless, I still want Peter to be the F1 though. Either that, or as the next lead. :yes:

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe