SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Rachel's got thick skin IMO. Hopefully she doesn't let people being awful on SM affect her too much. As she said 'I don't know them!', therefore their opinions should carry little to no weight IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:56 pm

I could never write hateful things to these contestants on their accounts. My rants are always here because I would hope they never read here anyway. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Bryan isnt anyone I would fall for but if she did choose him she did it with eyes open. She heard his comments on the Ellen show and she didnt seem so offended about them so maybe she doesnt care about those kind of things. We are all attracted to different types.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm

@sdmom IDK. I think the amount of support and comfort she'll get from her fiance depends on which fiance she has. no idea

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:08 pm

I would imagine Rachel is already unhappy about the Lee crap, which she can't comment on, and the fact that he will be on the show all the way until Europe unless ABC does the right thing and forces the producers to edit him out where possible. Now having people attack her on IG because of something that may or may not be true, especially when she can't defend herself, cannot be helping. This is a shame. Hopefully it will burn itself out within a week or two. Unless the producers fan the flames with their editing. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:17 pm

I think Rachel is reading the comments unfortunately, someone in the comments said that Rachel made a post but quickly deleted it.

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:23 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:@sdmom IDK. I think the amount of support and comfort she'll get from her fiance depends on which fiance she has. no idea

Sorry I respectfully disagree. No matter it's Peter or Bryan, I sincerely hope he is happy as she is in regard to their relationship. For Rachel's sake, I hope her fiancé, be Bryan or Peter, will love cherish protect comfort her especially now. One day she's praised for being the best lead ever, the next day she's being criticized for a decision she made that has nothing g to do with any of the viewers. Not just sm, but on this board as well. I understand and respect everyone has the right to voice opinions but I can't help but feel for her. All Jmo.
Btw, I would not be surprised if she or someone close to her reading this board.

Sorry if I step on anyone's toes. Mods, feel free to delete if not deem appropriate. Don't want to burden you any more.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Sprite wrote:

The body language is what I rely on in making my judgements regardless of my own preferences. It is still early in the season. We have barely seen her interact with her top guys. I think it will be interesting.

The body language of Rachel on her single date with Peter was very interesting. Before I saw the deleted scene, I was like why is Rachel perpendicular in her seat, facing Peter when he is sitting straight ahead? (on the plane). You can't deny how gushing R was toward P on the date in the ITMs (and VOs) We haven't seen any other significant alone time except with Dean - who as Sophinette said in the non-spoiler thread, brings out the cougar in Rachel! Who's to say who is F1? Personally, I am not attracted to a Bryan-like person, I dated tons of bad boys but when it was time to settle down, chose a very good guy (more like Peter). I'm hoping Rachel uses her heart and her head in making her selection. But the process just became more interesting!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:39 pm

@Carine yes she did ! On her picture with Kareem Abdul Jabbar on IG a lot of people were voicing their opinions on her picking Bryan. A lot of those comments were about how she could pick him,that he gives of player vibes and that they won't last. She commented with two hearts .... but quickly deleted it

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:42 pm

The hate which she is getting on SM right now is the very reason the 'Peter is F1' foiler was put forth by TPTB in the first place IMO. Except they might have just made things worse for her and her F1 IMO by dangling the 'Peter/Rachel' carrot.

There are many including me that speculated that TPTB would go for a foiler if Bryan wins. There were so many on SM and this board who said back then that they might not be that interested in the season if Bryan is F1. It's impossible that TPTB wouldn't have heard the rumblings IMO. They did what they had to do to ensure the ratings of their historic season and Rachel is now paying the price for it IMO.

I hope she doesn't read the comments. SM can be very cruel IMO.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:42 pm

@Nillay Interesting indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:45 pm

In the end, whoever Rachel chose as her F1 it was HER decision and not any of ours. It's her life. She has to be happy with her decision at the end of the day and thus far she seems to be judging by interviews. Like all Bach relationships this time is critical for a couple so let them be and by "them" I mean whether it's her and Bryan or her and Peter then so be it. My gut still tells me it's PETER but that's all it is. A hunch. I think Reality Steve didn't know much about this season past South Carolina so it all comes down to his "source" and he is banking on them. I'll leave you with two videos that make me lean towards Peter.

First the GMA video- watch closely when they talk about the Ellen. Date. When it pans to Peter dancing watch her almost laugh/smirk and then she catches herself.
Source: https://youtu.be/SLOWe7PPMUk

Second, the kimmel interview. When kimmel says "you French kissed him" her response is "oh god" and then she cringed in response to him describing Bryan. That would be really weird/odd if he were F1 IMO
Source: https://youtu.be/WMBm-CCsZRM

Anybody else agree with me???

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe