SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:49 pm

This would be the first time in ages that Kimmel would be wrong with his pick right?

Wonder if Kimmel will have a new segment and change his pick too. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 pm

If the first spoiler was wrong, Rachel will have the perfect opportunity to see how loving, caring and protective Bryan can be now that the tide has turned imo.

If the spoiler was right and this new one is the foiler, Rachel must be breaking her arm patting herself on the back imo laugh out loud

This is going to be such a fun season!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 pm

@Cila51290 Oh yes interesting if JK is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:51 pm

We should've known production would've said something like this after she kept saying "you won't be able to tell" over and over again. But why change it to Bryan now? Hmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Nillay wrote:@Carine yes she did ! On her picture with Kareem Abdul Jabbar on IG a lot of people were voicing their opinions on her picking Bryan. A lot of those comments were about how she could pick him,that he gives of player vibes and that they won't last. She commented with two hearts .... but quickly deleted it

So, I saw that comment too and it was posted by @therachelindsay, and that's a fan account.

Last edited by julychild on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 pm

julychild wrote:
Nillay wrote:@Carine yes she did ! On her picture with Kareem Abdul Jabbar on IG a lot of people were voicing their opinions on her picking Bryan. A lot of those comments were about how she could pick him,that he gives of player vibes and that they won't last. She commented with two hearts .... but quickly deleted it

So, I saw that comment too and it was posted by @therachellindsay, and that's a fan account.
What the heck does that mean? Two hearts?? laugh out loud She might just be appreciating any support right now though, like all the past down trodden Ettes imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
julychild wrote:

So, I saw that comment too and it was posted by @therachellindsay, and that's a fan account.
What the heck does that mean? Two hearts?? laugh out loud She might just be appreciating any support right now though, like all the past down trodden Ettes imo.

Not Rachel, a fan account posted it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:54 pm

@julychild good catch as always! yes It's not her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:55 pm

I think the question of Peter or Bryan for F1 just makes for a more interesting season. I like the intrigue and ambiguity. It makes sleuthing fun. Personally I haven't seen enough of Bryan to have a good basis of comparison but from what I have seen he seems like a nice enough guy. I prefer Peter's looks but I don't know enough about his personality to be absolutely sold on him. It is early in the season yet. What I have seen is Rachel being interested in both Peter and Bryan. IMO both guys seem invested in Rachel too. Either one seems like a good option to me.  At the FRC...I expect Rachel to pick the guy she plans to be her forever. She seems happy IRL....so IMO she chose the right one for her.  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Ahh I see!! Thanks @julychild!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Cila51290 wrote:This would be the first time in ages that Kimmel would be wrong with his pick right?

Wonder if Kimmel will have a new segment and change his pick too. giggling

Kimmel goes with whoever RS picks.. even if it's a foiler. He picked Brooks for Des.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Speaking of spoilers, I just read RS' stupid epi-by-epi spoilers article and he has nothing! Everything he wrote, we already pieced together during filming and after the seasons preview was released. He didn't provide one single new info.

...and how about the way he casually said 3 guys went to Spain after already saying earlier that one was eliminated after MTP? If ever there was a season to ignore his spoilers, its this one.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe