SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by julychild Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:35 am

BacheloretteFan425 wrote:But I did see that Bryan liked the post on if yesterday a pic of him and some dude for the lapel business mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Img_3910
mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Img_3910

To my conclusion, Bryan was with the tailor guy yesterday. I noticed that Bryan followed him, and I checked the guys account and saw that the guy followed both Bryan and Rachel yesterday as well. The tailor guy posted the pics soon after the followings. It makes sense, to me, that the pic was taken yesterday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:39 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
adf23 wrote:

Bryan started following Amanda in the first few days after being active on IG after the show.  I don't know when he started following Caila, et al.
Bryan started following Caila today
mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Img_0629
http://instagram.com/thebryanabasolo

Is she on BIP again this year?  If she is, and he is there with Rachel (IMO that is where she is at), could he have just met her there?
No, Caila isn't in paradise this season

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 am

Caila has been doing a recap of each episode with Olivia, for People, so maybe he's listened and followed her for that reason.  

Caila Quinn‏Verified account @CailaQuinn  Jun 6
Talking all of the dirty details from last night's #thebachelorette episode with @OliviaCaridi! 8:30est on @people
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:49 am

julychild wrote:
BacheloretteFan425 wrote:But I did see that Bryan liked the post on if yesterday a pic of him and some dude for the lapel business mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Img_3910
mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Img_3910

To my conclusion, Bryan was with the tailor guy yesterday. I noticed that Bryan followed him, and I checked the guys account and saw that the guy followed both Bryan and Rachel yesterday as well. The tailor guy posted the pics soon after the followings. It makes sense, to me, that the pic was taken yesterday.

And his #mygroomsroom!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:54 am

Probably means nothing but his follows are random IMO. Amanda too? Anyone else who isn't from his season?

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:56 am

Hotmomma wrote:And his #mygroomsroom!

I think it's literally called a groom's room at the tailors.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:57 am

bleuberry wrote:Probably means nothing but his follows are random IMO. Amanda too? Anyone else who isn't from his season?
He follows Amanda,Caila and Jen S lot of girls from last seasons BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what the caption means like it sounds like he knows Bryan and rachel are together

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:

And if you search that hashtag, he uses that tag in alot of his posts. Apparently My Groom's Room is the name of a store. Apparently where Josiah's lapel came from on intro night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:25 pm

adf23 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

And if you search that hashtag, he uses that tag in alot of his posts.  Apparently My Groom's Room is the name of a store.  Apparently where Josiah's lapel came from on intro night.
thumbsup
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:59 pm

julychild wrote:

Possibly fitting him for the upcoming press tour?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Do you think that Bryan would move to Dallas if Rachel can't ? She said that she would (she said that to Peter once and to another guy on night one) but if she changed her mind or just if she can't, do you guys think that he would move ?

mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 Captur19

Source : RS

#TeamPeter mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 1f495
#TeamRachel mygroomsroom - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 69 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe