SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:40 pm

In this interview Rachel pleads the fifth when Ali asks her about the Fantasy Suite, around 2:05 into the video. Interpret it as you may.

The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay "Guilty, Not Gulity or Plead The Fifth"

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Alanna wrote:This is just more "proof" that f1 jealousy games are just that: games imo. I think a man like Bryan totally understands the fs aspect and wouldn't care but would act like he cares. I can see someone like Peter actually caring and being all upset to the point that Rach wouldn't be so cavalier about the whole thing imo.

Another reason I'm still on the Peter for F1 train (to be fair, I refuse to get off at least until the finale airs) I don't think Bryan's the jealous type. I don't think we'll see jealousy from him during the season and it's hard for me to imagine him post show being upset about the kissing. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:44 pm

I actually think that Bryan would care. I think that's why she keeps saying "I have to explain things to him. He's never seen me with other guys". Another reason why I think it's Bryan, btw, as Peter has had to see Bryan bragging about kissing her, but Bryan likely never saw her favoring Peter over him. He was in the front with her on that boat, so I'm guessing that was a pattern, IMO. I think a lot of them just understand that it was non-exclusive during the season and are able to get over it, but I totally think that Josh (well, obviously) and Shawn hated it and totally cared, so I don't think the jealousy thing is ever totally an act. It's just hard to care too much when your fiancé is telling the whole world how you hung the moon, like Rachel is doing, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:52 pm

@Lara IMHO watching the Ellen tape the one person I see a bit of jealous from was Peter, I watch his body language when Bryan made the sloopy seconds comment, he only laugh after Ellen said he kiss and tel,l but before the head tilt was a jealous move. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:56 pm

IMO Every single F1 would experience jealousy on some level when the show airs irrespective of whether they admit it or not. How they handle that jealousy and deal with it together is what determines if they'll make it post-show IMO.

Hearing about it is one thing but seeing it air is a different ball game IMO. Even the most secure of F1's have admitted that it is the hardest part and these days, fans/trolls make it even more difficult by leaving hundreds of comments on IG.

IMO It's slightly easier for the slam-dunk F1's than it would be for the F1 on a season where the lead is truly conflicted. I have a feeling it's not going to be an easy ride for the F1 this time around. I hope he and Rachel get through it together.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:58 pm

coolangel wrote:
adf23 wrote:Ok, I may be jumping the gun because we have the entire season to watch.  But just based on the personalities of Bryan and Peter that we are shown so far, IMO, if she slept with both guys, Peter is F1.

My reasoning:  if Bryan was her F1, it seems like it would be relatively easy for her to not 'go there' with Peter.  I doubt Peter would try to sweet talk Rachel into being intimate.  Bryan is the sexy sweet talker, easy to get lost in the moment and just do it.

I can't put what I am trying to relay into the right words.

Umm.. I don't agree with the idea that Rachel would need to be sweet talked into being intimate and if Peter or Bryan would talk her into it. Its 2017! Girl can initiate and get it if she wants IMO. No big deal IMO especially since it looks like she had some sort of feelings for both.

All JMO

I never said she would need to be sweet talked.  Yep, i know it's 2017  Smiley I know what I am trying to say-  agree to disagree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Oh I'm sure Bryan will act jealous and call his lil lady to the carpet to explain herself and make jokes about in the media post show. But the cavalier way she's talking about it is almost ribbing/joking imo. No ones getting hurt kinda way imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:03 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Every single F1 would experience jealousy on some level when the show airs irrespective of whether they admit it or not. How they handle that jealousy and deal with it together is what determines if they'll make it post-show IMO.

Hearing about it is one thing but seeing it air is a different ball game IMO. Even the most secure of F1's have admitted that it is the hardest part and these days, fans/trolls make it even more difficult by leaving hundreds of comments on IG.

IMO It's slightly easier for the slam-dunk F1's than it would be for the F1 on a season where the lead is truly conflicted. I have a feeling it's not going to be an easy ride for the F1 this time around. I hope he and Rachel get through it together.

All JMO

Totally agree. It reminds me of courntey's book, where she was all logical and told Ben "I don't care who you sleep with. Do what you need to do, but just don't tell me about it". And then when she actually heard about, it was heartbreaking for her. You can try and be all logical and secure, but it hurts. Sean wrote a blog about how every single couple who he has talked to in the franchise about this issue admit that it has caused problems. I tend to believe that. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:08 pm

adf23 wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Umm.. I don't agree with the idea that Rachel would need to be sweet talked into being intimate and if Peter or Bryan would talk her into it. Its 2017! Girl can initiate and get it if she wants IMO. No big deal IMO especially since it looks like she had some sort of feelings for both.

All JMO
I never said she would need to be sweet talked.  Yep, i know it's 2017  Smiley  I know what I am trying to say-  agree to disagree.

I interpreted your post as saying that Bryan would sweet talk her into it and Peter wouldn't. I apologize if I misunderstood. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh I'm sure Bryan will act jealous and call his lil lady to the carpet to explain herself and make jokes about in the media post show. But the cavalier way she's talking about it is almost ribbing/joking imo. No ones getting hurt kinda way imo.

Then again, Kaitlyn was joking about sending nude texts to guys and having sex with Chris Soules while she had the most jealous fiancé of all time waiting for her at home. So, I kind of think that certain F1s just get over it when they have all that validation from winning.

That said, Bryan does strike me as being more confident/secure than Peter, so I don't think she would be saying things like "and I went back for seconds!" regarding the kiss if she had picked Peter. He seemed so salty  when he heard about the kiss on Ellen, I doubt she would be able to gush so freely about Byans kissing skills if Peter was her guy. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Lara wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh I'm sure Bryan will act jealous and call his lil lady to the carpet to explain herself and make jokes about in the media post show. But the cavalier way she's talking about it is almost ribbing/joking imo. No ones getting hurt kinda way imo.

Then again, Kaitlyn was joking about sending nude texts to guys and having sex with Chris Soules while she had the most jealous fiancé of all time waiting for her at home. So, I kind of think that certain F1s just get over it when they have all that validation from winning.

That said, Bryan does strike me as being more confident/secure than Peter, so I don't think she would be saying things like "and I went back for seconds!" regarding the kiss if she had picked Peter. He seemed so salty  when he heard about the kiss on Ellen, I doubt she would be able to gush so freely about Byans kissing skills if Peter was her guy. IMO.
Exactly but Shawn is all, "my woman!! Roar" all the time, even now, by it's totally "fake" imo in the sense that the woman likes it, finds it fun, etc. Peter would be actually salty I think versus the fun kind imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:38 pm

I haven't seen jealous Peter yet. I didn't think that was jealousy on Ellen. Maybe more of a surprise or awkward reaction to finding out who's been kissing her since I imagine they don't know exactly who and had been relying on assumptions up until that point.

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe