SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Nick told Andi he didn't want to jeopardize his final relationship by sleeping with more than one. Her advice to him was that if could see marrying any of the 3, he should go for it. I don't think Nick was serious about any except Vanessa. Not that he would take Andi's advice, but he was even unsure about have sex with any of them, that was my take on what he said to Andi. So I don't seem him having sex with Rachel but not Raven.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:12 pm

MissSid wrote:Deleted Scene with Adam: The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay "Adam Gets Physical with Rachel" Deleted Scene (Episode 3)

I would much rather have seen this than some of the mess in the actual episode. There are some real gems in her group of guys.

Aw, that's actually a sweet scene. Kind of helps explain how Adam made final six over guys like Willie and Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:15 pm

Still scratching my head how Matt made it to F6. There is something to be said for flying under the radar and just being there!! It will get you free international travel to 3 countries.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:17 pm

That scene with Adam was very cute IMO. Also in the right lighting, with the right angle, Adam's kinda sexy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:22 pm

julychild wrote:Still scratching my head how Matt made it to F6. There is something to be said for flying under the radar and just being there!! It will get you free international travel to 3 countries.

I think I'm the only one who totally gets it. I thought they had a very natural chemistry in the premiere when they were having their Michal v. Prince conversation. They were already joking about him being "black and white", which I thought just showed how comfortable they were around each other. And it just feels like he's someone who really cares for her from the promo, saying that all he wants for her is to be happy. I haven't really seen that care from Willie yet; he seems more like a fun guy to hang with. It is surprising to me that Alex didn't make it far, which makes me wonder if something happened with him. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Ok, I may be jumping the gun because we have the entire season to watch. But just based on the personalities of Bryan and Peter that we are shown so far, IMO, if she slept with both guys, Peter is F1.

My reasoning: if Bryan was her F1, it seems like it would be relatively easy for her to not 'go there' with Peter. I doubt Peter would try to sweet talk Rachel into being intimate. Bryan is the sexy sweet talker, easy to get lost in the moment and just do it.

I can't put what I am trying to relay into the right words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:That scene with Adam was very cute IMO. Also in the right lighting, with the right angle, Adam's kinda sexy.

Lol @ReneeM sexy "in the right lighting, with the right angle"
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Lara wrote:
julychild wrote:Still scratching my head how Matt made it to F6. There is something to be said for flying under the radar and just being there!! It will get you free international travel to 3 countries.

I think I'm the only one who totally gets it. I thought they had a very natural chemistry in the premiere when they were having their Michal v. Prince conversation. They were already joking about him being "black and white", which I thought just showed how comfortable they were around each other. And it just feels like he's someone who really cares for her from the promo, saying that all he wants for her is to be happy. I haven't really seen that care from Willie yet; he seems more like a fun guy to hang with. It is surprising to me that Alex didn't make it far, which makes me wonder if something happened with him. IMO.

I'm right there with you. I wish we saw more of Matt. I really like their chemistry, it's fun to watch.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:29 pm

adf23 wrote:Ok, I may be jumping the gun because we have the entire season to watch.  But just based on the personalities of Bryan and Peter that we are shown so far, IMO, if she slept with both guys, Peter is F1.

My reasoning:  if Bryan was her F1, it seems like it would be relatively easy for her to not 'go there' with Peter.  I doubt Peter would try to sweet talk Rachel into being intimate.  Bryan is the sexy sweet talker, easy to get lost in the moment and just do it.

Totally get what you mean. Because with Bryan it might be she got carried away with the situation/seduction loll. While if with peter, it would def be HER choice, she would choose to sleep with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:30 pm

adf23 wrote:Ok, I may be jumping the gun because we have the entire season to watch.  But just based on the personalities of Bryan and Peter that we are shown so far, IMO, if she slept with both guys, Peter is F1.

My reasoning:  if Bryan was her F1, it seems like it would be relatively easy for her to not 'go there' with Peter.  I doubt Peter would try to sweet talk Rachel into being intimate.  Bryan is the sexy sweet talker, easy to get lost in the moment and just do it.

Umm.. I don't agree with the idea that Rachel would need to be sweet talked into being intimate and if Peter or Bryan would talk her into it. Its 2017! Girl can initiate and get it if she wants IMO. No big deal IMO especially since it looks like she had some sort of feelings for both.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:31 pm

I thought she said she wasn't going to be like Nick, and sleep with everyone in the FS?

I remember reading the article which appeared accusing him of sleeping with everyone, when in fact he said he did not sleep with Raven.

How can we tell she slept with anyone in that vid? The host asks her, she hesitates and asks if she's referring to her, which I think was acting on her part, while she is organizing her thoughts.

If her F1 has a hard time watching her kiss, I hope she has plan B in place if she in fact did sleep with 1 2 or 3 guys IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:36 pm

This is just more "proof" that f1 jealousy games are just that: games imo. I think a man like Bryan totally understands the fs aspect and wouldn't care but would act like he cares. I can see someone like Peter actually caring and being all upset to the point that Rach wouldn't be so cavalier about the whole thing imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe