SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Eh, I am not reading that much into her saying she went back for another kiss with Bryan, or that it was a really good kiss. I mean if it was, it was. You can tell on camera that she enjoyed the kiss, and that she went in for another after giving him the FIR. It's like, we can see with our own eyes how the kiss went, and how she was willing. To try to downplay it now, after the fact would be silly and transparent.

If Bryan is F1, then awesome for him- he came in and swept her off her feet from night one.

If Peter is F1, I really don't see the big deal about her gushing over the kiss. Now if she gushed over HIM, that is another story. It's not like she is out here in interviews saying that she wanted everyone else to go home on night one, after kissing Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Lara wrote:Then again, Kaitlyn was joking about sending nude texts to guys and having sex with Chris Soules while she had the most jealous fiancé of all time waiting for her at home. So, I kind of think that certain F1s just get over it when they have all that validation from winning.

That said, Bryan does strike me as being more confident/secure than Peter, so I don't think she would be saying things like "and I went back for seconds!" regarding the kiss if she had picked Peter. He seemed so salty  when he heard about the kiss on Ellen, I doubt she would be able to gush so freely about Byans kissing skills if Peter was her guy. IMO.

IA! IMO That was the biggest clue before the new spoiler that Bryan was the F1. Secure F1 or not, IMO no lead would gush about someone's kisses like that and add additional statements like 'went back for seconds' and 'we did it twice' if she wasn't talking about her F1.

IMO Kaitlyn remains the exception and I think part of it was coz Shawn knew and got over the whole Nick thing before the engagement. Most (if not all) F1's find out what happened on the show after they are already engaged. Since Shawn loved her and got engaged to her after knowing about Nick, a few nude selfies prior to the show and CS FSD would hardly matter to him IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:54 pm

I think Bryan would be jealous; it's a Latin male gene that affects 90% of Latin men ;-). At this point, given what has aired, I think Bryan would have more reason to be jealous of Peter than Peter is of Bryan. Not that anything this person says should be taken seriously, but I did find it interesting nonetheless. I was watching an extratv video interview they just did with Josh. They spoke about the season so far and Josh said that top 2 he feels are Bryan and Peter. He mentioned that while she has physical chem with Bryan, she is more into Peter right now. He said she gets "googoo" eyes when she's with Peter. Interviewer agreed! He mentioned that if Peter catches up to her in terms of his feelings, he's the guy she'll choose. Both josh and lady interviewing agreed that so far she is more into him than he is into her. I think Bryan being the confident guy he is, would find it hard to believe that their make out sessions could be topped or that Rachel could get that gooey eyed and giddy over Someone other than him. JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Acrunch wrote:I think Bryan would be jealous; it's a Latin male gene that affects 90% of Latin men ;-). At this point, given what has aired, I think Bryan would have more reason to be jealous of Peter than Peter is of Bryan.  Not that anything this person says should be taken seriously, but I did find it interesting nonetheless.  I was watching an extratv video interview they just did with Josh.  They spoke about the season so far and Josh said that top 2 he feels are Bryan and Peter.  He mentioned that while she has physical chem with Bryan, she is more into Peter right now.  He said she gets "googoo" eyes when she's with Peter.  Interviewer agreed!  He mentioned that if Peter catches up to her in terms of his feelings, he's the guy she'll choose.  Both josh and lady interviewing agreed that so far she is more into him than he is into her.  I think Bryan being the confident guy he is, would find it hard to believe that their make out sessions could be topped or that Rachel could get that gooey eyed and giddy over Someone other than him. JMO.

This is exactly why I don't think he'll get jealous. I think if he's F1, he's probably just dismissed everything between Rachel & Peter so far as the edit. Especially because if Bryan's F1, then I 100% think Peter's their choice for Bachelor and since Bryan's apparently been a fan of the show, I think he'd also know this, & think they're (TPTB) are just playing it up for the audience. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:02 pm

@Acrunch Interesting then that is where the feeling from within will come in, IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Acrunch wrote:I think Bryan would be jealous; it's a Latin male gene that affects 90% of Latin men ;-). At this point, given what has aired, I think Bryan would have more reason to be jealous of Peter than Peter is of Bryan.  Not that anything this person says should be taken seriously, but I did find it interesting nonetheless.  I was watching an extratv video interview they just did with Josh.  They spoke about the season so far and Josh said that top 2 he feels are Bryan and Peter.  He mentioned that while she has physical chem with Bryan, she is more into Peter right now.  He said she gets "googoo" eyes when she's with Peter.  Interviewer agreed!  He mentioned that if Peter catches up to her in terms of his feelings, he's the guy she'll choose.  Both josh and lady interviewing agreed that so far she is more into him than he is into her.  I think Bryan being the confident guy he is, would find it hard to believe that their make out sessions could be topped or that Rachel could get that gooey eyed and giddy over Someone other than him. JMO.

*Edit* If he already has Rachel he won't care about what's airing right now, imo. *Edit*Hopefully Bryan's is genuine.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:42 pm

I think Rachel's statements that 'It has been hard for her fiance' can apply to Bryan even in a general sense coz of the initial spoiler. IMO Everyone and their mother was shipping Peter-Rachel on SM the moment the spoiler got out with multiple fan accounts created immediately. I mean, even here, the mods had to create a fan thread for the spoiled F1 even before the first episode had aired. laugh out loud

No matter how confident he is, it's got to hurt for Bryan IMO seeing so many people call Peter-Rachel soulmates and discounting his relationship completely and praising her for choosing love over lust. IMO It can't be a good feeling when you are just engaged and then reading comments like 'It's a good thing she didn't pick Bryan'

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:52 pm

I still think Peter is the F1 she has had to explain things to. She said in an interview , he hasnt seen me kiss other guys but he may have heard ( not verbatim) only Brian had kissed her by the time the interview aired and Id bet Mohit told the guys about the kiss hence the "may have heard". IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:55 pm

see2love wrote:I still think Peter is the F1 she has had to explain things to. She said in an interview , he hasnt seen me kiss other guys but he may have heard ( not verbatim) only Brian had kissed her by the time the interview aired and Id bet Mohit told the guys about the kiss hence the "may have heard". IMO

But the season preview with Episode 1 showed her kissing a lot of guys. It could be taken a few ways and I don't know which is right.

I am hoping I have a better idea after I have seen Bryan's 1:1 date.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:09 pm

I just dont buy Bryan being the jealous type jmo. last weeks episode he was sitting around with a few of the guys talking about which of the them had kissed her and Bryan seem totally unbothered by the situation. There is a media article floating around (sorry I can't recall where I saw it, one of Peter's threads) that states that "jealous Peter" will make an appearance and that he has a difficult time seeing her connect with other guys jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:12 pm

pvpr wrote:Apologies if this video has already been brought up before, but  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 74 3806527698 Big Rach totally slept with both her F2 in the fantasy suites IMO laugh out loud (3:40 onwards) 

The guys from Two Bros and Some Brick did call her the horniest Bachelorette since Kaitlyn, laugh out loud.

A lot of these people are 'in love' before the FSD's and still sleep with their F2 or 3 just because they can. It's not cute at all to me but it's par for the course.

Exactly. And I'm just saying it right now that if the original spoiler of Peter being F1 is correct, then no way she didn't sleep with both of her final two guys because no one will convince me that Rachel went into a fantasy suite with Bryan and nothing happened. When she could tongue him like that the first night meeting him? Yeah no...

Rachel got an edit that said nothing happened, how could it with her fleece onesie?

I've always just assumed that Rachel put on the onesie before the camera men were let back into the room the next morning. I doubt that's what she wore the whole night. Like I've said, after realizing over the years some of the people who you least expect to sleep with all of their F3 actually did, I don't make assumptions of any of the leads only sleeping with their Final 1.

I saw Rachel on Ellen's producer recap show thing after she did her first interview with Ellen after the Bachelorette announcement was made and she was asked about having sex with Nick and gave some comment about being a Southern lady and how she never kisses and tells. However, looking at the expression on her face, I came away thinking they did or if not all the way, did a lot of other things. I don't think Nick and Rachel just kissed in the fantasy suite and I say this as someone who adores Nick and Vanessa.

I think Rachel's statements that 'It has been hard for her fiance' can apply to Bryan even in a general sense coz of the initial spoiler. IMO Everyone and their mother was shipping Peter-Rachel on SM the moment the spoiler got out with multiple fan accounts created immediately. I mean, even here, the mods had to create a fan thread for the spoiled F1 even before the first episode had aired. laugh out loud

No matter how confident he is, it's got to hurt for Bryan IMO seeing so many people call Peter-Rachel soulmates and discounting his relationship completely and praising her for choosing love over lust. IMO It can't be a good feeling when you are just engaged and then reading comments like 'It's a good thing she didn't pick Bryan'

I agree and why this analyzing of every little detail can be spun in many ways. Because honestly, if I were Bryan and reading online right now and I was the F1, yeah I wouldn't be feeling so great. The Peter love and Peter/Rachel shipping was already over the top in some places before the season premiered and then more so when Reality Steve put out his original spoiler. That would be bad enough for him but the reactions since the updated/revised spoiler has just been way worse with some acting like they got told their family member or dog has died. So yeah if he is Final 1 and reading that stuff and Rachel and Peter's one on one has already aired where she was all googly-eyed and gushy - yeah no matter how confident he is, that has to sting a little.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:17 pm

I guess I don't see why Bryan couldn't have been jealous.  IMO, 99.999999% of the guys (and girls for that matter, no matter if it's Bach or Ette) on the show get jealous and worried of the other guys, regardless of how big a connection they have, if the others connection is stronger, etc.  So even if your confident in what you have with the lead, and IMO, it's really early for them to have a huge confidence and connection formed, between the others coming and going on dates, sitting around and talking about it with the other guys, and having the producers and handlers in your ears playing mind games with you, I just don't see how even the most confident F1 connection doesn't waver or have doubts at some point.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe