SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:49 am

I don't think she's even going to Coachella. Someone asked recently.

I haven't noticed any more songs than usual. Maybe the surprise meeting made her nostalgic, but I doubt she wants him back. Seems to me like she's been looking forwards lately rather than backwards. Just the impression I've got from the last few podcasts. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Her insta story from yesterday had « Think of you » by Leon, with a Palm tree background...Listening to the lyrics, it’s about asking for one more try. I believe there was some other songs too referring to missing an ex.
I am not feeling the moving forward vibe. I wish she did though.
She doesn’t make a lot of room for a new guy to show up in her life if she’s always talking about Robert (he’s sooo amazing, feel soooo nice to see him, 50% chance marrying him from what I heard in her récent podcasts) JMO.
Turn the page for good Becca!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Imo Becca has issues within herself and isn’t ready for a serious relationship and marriage. She’s behaving a like a guy whose “green light” hasn’t gone on. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up with Robert as this has less to do with Robert not being The One and more to do with Becca not being ready for anything imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Turn the page Robert, IMO.

It looks like she's going to stagecoach.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhIESB0HgEQ/?taken-by=beccatilley
beccatilleySerious question: should I bring Clein to @stagecoach?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:07 pm

I am one of those people who believes that if Robert was The One she wouldn’t have commitment issues. I’m guessing that if McDreamy Derek Shepherd came along and proposed to her, she would say yes in a New York minute.
Wouldn’t be surprised if she shows up at Coachella...
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:52 pm

If Jared and Ashley are now dating then anything's possible I guess. laugh out loud Did anyone ever expect her to get out of the friend zone after 3 years? Sometimes it is about timing as well, because people grow and change.

But in any case, I still don't think she's currently pining after Robert. She's been using dating apps, starting conversations with guys on IG and going out a lot recently. That's a step forward from a few months ago when she still seemed hung up on Robert and didn't even want to try to put herself out there. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:54 am

For Ashley it’s different because she was obsessed and crazy about Jared so this kept their relationship on track and she may have managed to get her way. I don’t see Becca being this passionate and set on Robert.

I personally don’t believe in timing and tend to think it’s more of an excuse for not getting stuck in a relationship where the partner is not worthy enough of the efforts.
Or an excuse to come back in it when empty-ended after looking around for better...
IMO
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:54 pm

@Pirouette IA or feeling sorry for herself because the flavour of the day is she thinks she should have a b/f but isn't sure what she wants. Or she's reading too many single love stories.

IMO you would know what you are feeling for someone. The way she started that whole relationship with throwing out pictures of the two of them, and relishing in the comments, before actually admitting they were together told me everything I needed to know.

If you're proud of your SO and are really falling in love, you don't play games with SM IMHO.

I just think she is very immature in a lot of ways and one of the reason's I don't follow her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Pirouette IA or feeling sorry for herself because the flavour of the day is she thinks she should have a b/f but isn't sure what she wants. Or she's reading too many single love stories.

IMO you would know what you are feeling for someone. The way she started that whole relationship with throwing out pictures of the two of them, and relishing in the comments, before actually admitting they were together told me everything I needed to know.

If you're proud of your SO and are really falling in love, you don't play games with SM IMHO.

I just think she is very immature in a lot of ways and one of the reason's I don't follow her.

What I remember Becca for most on Chris’s Bach season is her constantly turning her emotions like a Rubik cube trying to figure out colors. She appears to be doing the same on her podcast regarding Robert. She obviously loves her family and close friends so she already knows what love feels like in that sense. I have no idea why she dissects romantic love to such a high degree, appearing to feel a need to label its parts. It IMO is a very restrictive approach.
Not fun at all.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:17 pm

I don't listen to her podcasts, but if she's throwing out Robert's name, IMHO she's playing games, again. That's her style IMHO. They have split for sometime now, you don't suddenly go back and talk about your ex over and over which she seems to be doing lately from what I've read here. I hope he continues to ignore her.

Good point on the comparison of family love @notarose.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Very good observations @GuardianAngel and @notarose!
I agree with you.

Becca keeps talking about Robert during almost every single podcast. His name shows up regularly. That’s why I was wondering what the deal is, because when you’re done, you should stop mentioning your ex on every occasion you get.
I sometimes suspect she’s doing this to get attention for her podcast though, since a lot of her followers root for her and R to get back together. Kind of publicity stunt.
I follow Becca since I really liked her during Chris’ season (and the two of them together), but I am very disappointed with her indecisiveness and flip flopping about her feelings.
She’s turning 30 this year, not a teenager anymore; toying with emotions (hers or others) is getting annoying.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Pirouette wrote:Very good observations @GuardianAngel and @notarose!
I agree with you.

Becca keeps talking about Robert during almost every single podcast. His name shows up regularly. That’s why I was wondering what the deal is, because when you’re done, you should stop mentioning your ex on every occasion you get.
I sometimes suspect she’s doing this to get attention for her podcast though, since a lot of her followers root for her and R to get back together. Kind of publicity stunt.
I follow Becca since I really liked her during Chris’ season (and the two of them together), but I am very disappointed with her indecisiveness and flip flopping about her feelings.
She’s turning 30 this year, not a teenager anymore; toying with emotions (hers or others) is getting annoying.
I also think a lot of her core friendships have either intimate relationships or have intimate relationships with children at this point in life. Turning a milestone birthday often gets you thinking of where you are in your own life and goals. I think she wants what many of her friends have, but has no clue how to get there. 
Life is not always as perfect as a photoshopped and enhanced appearance. It can be messy and has imperfections. I don't think she truly understands, this as evidenced in her constant striving to become the next cat lady. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler