SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Perfect timing. You can always count on Becca starting something new after several others already have, in this case, a podcast. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:31 pm

I figured there was a podcast coming since she was asking people to call her about some topic recently, and I think she mentioned it in an IG caption once and then edited it out. I like listening to Becca, so I'll definitely give it a try.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

I'm actually curious about how she can produce enough content for a weekly podcast based on, what, Taco Bell, Grey's Anatomy, and Taylor Swift? I'm impressed that she's smart enough to realize there's too many Bach ones out there already, but are Bach fans really going to follow her if she doesn't discuss the Bach? I'm genuinely curious! And I'm also hoping to see her impressive humor that everyone is always talking about!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Aria wrote:I'm actually curious about how she can produce enough content for a weekly podcast based on, what, Taco Bell, Grey's Anatomy, and Taylor Swift? I'm impressed that she's smart enough to realize there's too many Bach ones out there already, but are Bach fans really going to follow her if she doesn't discuss the Bach? I'm genuinely curious! And I'm also hoping to see her impressive humor that everyone is always talking about!

Perhaps she will talk about cosmetic surgery and enhancing? cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Honest question how do these people pay the rent? Do any of them have jobs?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 pm

They shill. Honest answer. Some of them make big money doing it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:19 pm

When you get sponsorships from massive brands such as McDonald's, Lay's and Dermalogica, I don't think you're hurting for money. I've seen Becca give a $1000 donation on GoFundMe, so the girl's definitely not poor.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Yeah, Amanda and Becca have similar followings and Amanda's husband filed papers saying that she made 20k/month when he was fighting the child support payments. Even if that figure is inflated (and I don't think it is), it means she's still easily making in the top 5% of US households. Becca's doing *very* well for herself, as are the rest of these unemployed social media influencers who have similar followings. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 pm

mindless wrote:When you get sponsorships from massive brands such as McDonald's, Lay's and Dermalogica, I don't think you're hurting for money. I've seen Becca give a $1000 donation on GoFundMe, so the girl's definitely not poor.

I don't follow them on SM... is that where most of this is done? I wonder how they answer when someone asks, "And what do you do?"  "I'm a shiller"??? Crazy that they make so much money doing this. More power to them. Gives them more time to hang with their friends I guess.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:When you get sponsorships from massive brands such as McDonald's, Lay's and Dermalogica, I don't think you're hurting for money. I've seen Becca give a $1000 donation on GoFundMe, so the girl's definitely not poor.

I don't follow them on SM... is that where most of this is done? I wonder how they answer when someone asks, "And what do you do?"  "I'm a shiller"??? Crazy that they make so much money doing this. More power to them. Gives them more time to hang with their friends I guess.

"I'm a social media influencer". laugh out loud Not even kidding.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:02 pm

NGL, I'd take that embarrasing job title if I could also take that paycheck.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Social media influencer is actually big business because influencer marketing is big business. It has become the go-to and buzzword du jour in the marketing/advertising/pr sphere. Trust me, I am a Content Strategist and work with social media influencers a lot (not the famewhores that come from this franchise though, just to be clear). And depending on the amount of followers and engagement a person has they can make a lot of bank. It actually is a very legitimate thing. Just another way of the many that social media has changed the world.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler