SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PCAs - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 27, 2022 8:17 pm

@blueblues Thanks for the endorsement of her podcast! I'll have to listen to it over the weekend. It's pretty amazing the level of respect for Becca to protect her relationship. We should all be so lucky.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

PCAs - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2022 9:02 pm

@blueblues thanks for posting.

I'm glad they are finally out in the open about their relationship. imo it shouldn't be that hard, and I would think somewhat stressful to keep this information quiet for 4 years.

Becca looks incredibly happy, I'm glad she has found the one for her.

ETA: More info

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/becca-tilley-doesnt-identify-as-a-lesbian-amid-hayley-kiyoko-romance/on-taylor-swift-knowing-about-their-romance/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat May 28, 2022 7:24 pm

@GuardianAngel It shouldn’t be that hard, but it is. If anything, it’s getting worse at the moment.
If it’s true that many of the “scrubbers” (podcast fans)  are from a similar background as Becca, she might end up being a really good and strong influence, just like Hayley.
JMO

This one is just for the way Hayley looks at Becca PCAs - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 56 1f60d . Sorry, I’m getting annoying now.
https://www.tiktok.com/@hayleykiyoko/video/7102262210013007147
(You don’t need TikTok to watch)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2022 11:05 pm

blueblues wrote:@GuardianAngel It shouldn’t be that hard, but it is. If anything, it’s getting worse at the moment.
If it’s true that many of the “scrubbers” (podcast fans)  are from a similar background as Becca, she might end up being a really good and strong influence, just like Hayley.
JMO

This one is just for the way Hayley looks at Becca PCAs - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 56 1f60d . Sorry, I’m getting annoying now.
https://www.tiktok.com/@hayleykiyoko/video/7102262210013007147
(You don’t need TikTok to watch)

Re the bold: I know, and that's why imo everyone should stand up for themselves and never be afraid to be themselves and show off who they love. There are so many who this couple and other's could help by being open. I don't want to rant by I have two very close relatives and a very long time friend who all have gay sons. I've seen them go through hell growing up. All three have great careers, are involved in their communities, support various charities and are kind loving people. I don't care who you are, if you have those qualities you're a good person. jmo's

You're never annoying. Love is love, and I love to see it! Thank you for posting! PCAs - Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion - Page 56 3045963862

Sleuthing and exchanging opinions by thoughtful and respectful conversations among all registered members.
Treat everyone fairly and with respect regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, colour, sexual orientation, or religion.
FORUM RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:18 am

Interview with Becca at JoJo’s launch event for Cupshe
https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/why-becca-tilley-says-taking-hayley-kiyoko-romance-public-is-so-much-bigger-than-me

And here is a live that Hayley and Becca did for Amazon. Hayley is somewhere in Europe, so there is a  delay that they do their best to handle. Very sweet interaction.
https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/37302017-6e24-4582-831d-490c42b57900/ref=live_prod_beccatilley_060922&linkCode=ilv&tag=beccatilley-20

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:14 pm

In the ET clip you can see Becca's face light up when Hayley's name is mentioned.

I didn't watch all of the Amazon vid but it certainly shows regardless of what type of love you are lucky enough to be experiencing, it creates the biggest smiles.

They are both busy with all sorts of different jobs especially Hayley and all the travelling but imo when there is genuine love, somehow it all works out.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:55 pm

@GuardianAngel My aunt used to say every mother should be so lucky to have a gay son! Very attentive to her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:55 pm

@Norcalgal that's cute.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:11 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/off-the-vine-with/grape-therapy-messages-to-UEO7BSCr1wg/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:23 pm

What a good article, and the podcast with Kaitlyn was nice too.
Something that came up on both was how Rebel Wilson recently was forced to come out by a scumbag Aussie journalist. It makes me realize that I’m pleasantly surprised that nothing like that happened to Becca, even though dozens of entertainment journalists must have known about her and Hayley. The only one who said something was Perez Hilton, but fortunately no one listens to him anymore.
Are American journalists better than their reputation?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:03 am

That was an enjoyable read.

It saddens me to read all the what I think is overthinking about who is going to support her or who will be nasty. IMO it shouldn't matter.

I also like she's going to scrutinize what partnerships to get involved in providing they support the LGBTQ+ community.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Hayley Kiyoko - Bachelor 19-20 - Discussion

+75
Pinkpincess
LoveDovez
Enchantress
whit90
sparkler