SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Thu May 03, 2018 12:04 pm

She is a bad guy picker!

I don't feel sorry for her. Will she ever learn?

At the same time. I don't know him and maybe he is not as bad as he sounds. (I apologize in advance if this is the real deal)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Pirouette Thu May 03, 2018 12:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Ummm, I thought that was Robby!  laugh out loud rofl rotfl

And wow at the height difference!  Amanduh looks about 12 here!

I thought the same thing!

If you remove all the accessories, fake hair and makeup, she looks like a kid.
That may be why she needs to compensate with cosmetic enhancements.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty edit to add link to article

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Well it is interesting when you scroll down this article, he also went to a music festival with Lacy Faddoul in May 2016, there's a pic of him with her shirtless, from comments on pic at time people were questioning what happened between her and Marcus.  He probably met her the same way as he met Amanda through her social media. https://www.eonline.com/news/931709/amanda-stanton-is-dating-bobby-jacobs-5-things-to-know-about-him

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 04, 2018 12:24 am

The cutoff jean shorts he is wearing...no, just no. Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 18 318829699
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 04, 2018 1:55 am

Mommyof2 wrote:The cutoff jean shorts he is wearing...no, just no.  Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 18 318829699

Is he a member of the Village People?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri May 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Amanda really knows how to pick 'em huh? no no Suspect Geez Louise, will this girl ever learn?!! It seems like every guy she's gotten involved with after Ben has been a total douchenozzle. She's almost 30, yet acts like a rebellious school girl. It isn't just about her, she has her daughters to consider as well. This guy even has selfies of his azz on his IG, which is beyond gross.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 04, 2018 11:01 pm

flojo031 wrote:Amanda really knows how to pick 'em huh? no no Suspect Geez Louise, will this girl ever learn?!! It seems like every guy she's gotten involved with after Ben has been a total douchenozzle. She's almost 30, yet acts like a rebellious school girl. It isn't just about her, she has her daughters to consider as well. This guy even has selfies of his azz on his IG, which is beyond gross.

He needs to become buddies with Chase! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 05, 2018 7:30 am

flojo031 wrote:Amanda really knows how to pick 'em huh? no no Suspect Geez Louise, will this girl ever learn?!! It seems like every guy she's gotten involved with after Ben has been a total douchenozzle. She's almost 30, yet acts like a rebellious school girl. It isn't just about her, she has her daughters to consider as well. This guy even has selfies of his azz on his IG, which is beyond gross.

IMHO the question is whether Amanda is considering her daughters at all.  She sure sets a poor example.  I wonder if she has any real idea about what good parenthood is all about, or does she just see them as cute little dolls to play with.   They will grow up with big big problems, and will probably need mental health counseling to straighten themselves out.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat May 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Yeah, I really hate to say this because they're innocent kids after all, but if Amanda continues to make the same mistakes they'll grow up to be just like her. Shallow, insecure and terrible with men. JMO. no no

I apologize if this sounds too harsh, but quite frankly I'm sick of Amanda and wish that she would just grow the hell up already. hissyfit :angryemotion

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 05, 2018 8:08 pm

@flojo031- Not too harsh  at all.  I totally agree with you.  Maybe if folks stopped paying so much attention to her, she would have to find a real job, settle down to a real life and stop acting like a spoiled brat.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Amanada’s daughters both have their own shilling IG accounts and that is what I think is iffy. I see it as putting ornate value on physical appearance and external praise. They are very young and I am curious as to what they think as they pose then see the posts, likes, and mom reads the comments. Coming from a background where intelligence is valued over physical appearance, it’s hard to fathom this focus on outward over inward.
I do think their daily lives include things typical of other children in their age group. Hopefully the balance is better than portayed in the SM bubble.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 06, 2018 2:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZvZqPHnUn/

She is so ridiculous...and fishing for compliments.  Imho.  Life is so much more than how you look.  Maybe she will figure this out as she ages.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Someone said she looked like Michael Jackson.  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiVzY9AnmHn/

Wonder where she learned the duck lip pose?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson