SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

ad - Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Yes something weird is happening with her.

I saw her instagram story about being hacked. It seems so bizarre and whey the hell was she talking about something so serious with a doggy filter. I think she has a few screws loose. i am not completely buying this story.. But if it is true that is so awful. And I am sorry she has to go through that. But something isn’t sitting right with me .

She needs to be by herself and the girls alone for a while. There is a reason why her and Lauren B. Are such good friends.

They literally cant be without a man for 30 seconds.

Yikes.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:29 pm

I saw a more recent online article from today that said they have broken up if anyone wants to bring that over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:24 pm

https://www.eonline.com/news/1029417/amanda-stanton-and-boyfriend-bobby-jacobs-are-taking-space-in-their-relationship

@suzq They talk about the break up in an update on this article.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:25 am

Was this the guy she was abusive toward?! If so, I hope he gets away from her, and she gets the serious help she needs, before something worse happens. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:53 am

@Cocoasneeze Yes, that's the same guy.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 am

This woman needs a good therapist before she ruins her children altogether. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:06 pm

nikikass wrote:Yes something weird is happening with her.

I saw her instagram story about being hacked.  It seems so bizarre and whey the hell was she talking about something so serious with a doggy filter.  I think she has a few screws loose.  i am not completely buying this story..  But if it is  true that is so awful.  And I am sorry she has to go through that.  But something isn’t sitting right with me .

She needs to be by herself and the girls alone for a while.  There is a reason why her and Lauren B. Are such good friends.

They literally cant be without a man for 30 seconds.  

Yikes.  
She’s a mess, but this extortion is something that no one should have to go through. From what I heard it’s not even she who has been hacked, it’s her doctor.
She posted one of the letters on herstory .

In spoiler for length:
Awful!
All JMO
https://www.instagram.com/stories/amanda_stantonn/

Last edited by blueblues on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Wait, what exactly is going on? Someone is sending emails under her name and threatens to ruin her reputation if she doesn't give them something? I don't get this at all.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:02 pm

I don't get it either. That post is comparable to I have a billion dollars and need your bank account to deposit the funds.

Block delete save all the evidence, give it to the police. They can be traced back.

Worst case scenario they post pictures and get zero dollars. If the tabloids pick it up I'm sure she can sue them for posting images that she didn't give permission to print.

@blueblues please post the link to where that came from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Wait, what exactly is going on? Someone is sending emails under her name and threatens to ruin her reputation if she doesn't give them something? I don't get this at all.
She posted IG stories about it a few days ago. I didn’t see them myself, so the following is second hand information.
Amanda has received multiple emails from someone who has hacked her breast augmentation doctor’s database and has nude photos of her. He demanded money and threatened to send them to everyone she follows. He has already sent them to her ex, producers at ABC and people she’s worked with.

I can only assume that she and the doctor/clinic in question has reported this to the police. Stealing medical records and using them for extortion is a pretty serious crime, so hopefully the case gets priority.

@GuardianAngel A link was already there, but I added it once more for clarity

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:43 pm

blueblues wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Wait, what exactly is going on? Someone is sending emails under her name and threatens to ruin her reputation if she doesn't give them something? I don't get this at all.
She posted IG stories about it a few days ago. I didn’t see them myself, so the following is second hand information.
Amanda has received multiple emails from someone who has hacked her breast augmentation doctor’s database and has nude photos of her. He demanded money and threatened to send them to everyone she follows. He has already sent them to her ex, producers at ABC and people she’s worked with.

I can only assume that she and the doctor/clinic in question has reported this to the police. Stealing medical records and using them for extortion is a pretty serious crime, so hopefully the case gets priority.

@GuardianAngel A link was already there, but I added it once more for clarity

These circumstances are so violating.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson