SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:22 pm

@pvpr I agree. I personally don't get anything out of the video, but if other people do, good on them. Maybe I need to step up my sleuthing game laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Rosepetal wrote:IMO, Hanging out with the guys is another clue Bryan is F-2.

Last season Vanessa flew down to spend time with Danielle M. and hung out with her, Taylor, Kristina and Sarah in Nashville. At one point they even attended some bonfire/house party where Wells and James Taylor were at. I remember a whole freakout over this and some being convinced it was pointing to Nick picking no one and ending up alone. As I recall some said the same thing - no F1 would be hanging out with other contestants and even being around guys from other seasons, while the season was airing. And well as we know, Vanessa very much was the F1. I'm not saying the spoilers are wrong but I think sometimes too much is read into stuff and used as proof.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:33 pm

@lleyki IA anything can be justified.

Maybe this get together was planned for awhile. Maybe Bryan was on his phone because Rachel's ggmother passed away and he was texting with her. Maybe Bryan didn't want to go out with the guys but he can't give anything away so he went along with it. Perhaps Bryan didn't take part in the cheers to Roses or whoever because he wasn't paying attention to what they were doing, or he thought it would be suspicious of him. Cheers to Rachel IMO could be taken both ways, if he did, it was a shout out, if he didn't he's trying to avoid suspicion.

This is no different IMO than Ali going to a strip show for charity, while the spoiler was she picked no one, so she must be single.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:38 pm

IMO, but I think the partying makes me think Bryan is F2 not F1. But that's just my opinion on that. Bryan being not-so-great at SM is more about being 37 than anything else. Which I can relate to.

That said, Miami Mack does look better in motion than in his stills. And his cheeks looked better in the IG story. He'd definitely be an interesting Bachelor if they go that route. But I still think he gets the love-to-hate edit.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Wasn't Lauren B partying with Amanda and others while Ben's season was airing? I remember RS posting a snap of her super drunk from Amanda's snap and saying "I think she likes to drink?". I honestly don't see the partying being a sign either way, as it just seems normal to hang out with your buddies from the show and party, if you live close by to them and that's your lifestyle. It would have been different if he was acting super drunk and flirting with girls, but I didn't see that. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:50 pm

@Lara At least he's not some anti-social villain in the house if the boys are willing to hang with him and almost all the room 3 roommates (save Peter) keep in touch with Bryan. I really can't see him get the Corrine-type edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Never thought so before just from pictures but i'm starting to see what the Bryan is hot brigade mean. He looks great in the recent instagram pics and is it just me or have the cheeks settled down?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 am

it's only been one episode, but I'm interested to see if this keeps being the case. Bryan was sitting front and centre for those date card announcements. Even in the sneak peek for this upcoming episode, he's standing in the centre probably because he didn't get to the centre spot on the couch quick enough as opposed to off to the side. Either it's just a coincidence, or he knows which position will get him max face-time on camera. Will be interesting to see if it continues being the case... I could be reading too much into it but all JMO and something I took notice of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am

Maybe Bryan wants the role and is being extra cautious with how he acts in public. no idea
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:24 am

I also noticed that during toasts he is right up near Rachel. To do that in a sea of 30 guys takes some skills (IMO).
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:27 am

I'll see if this continues. For now, I will give him a little leeway. He has yet to even get to go on a date, so his desire to be near Rachel could be a lack of much time with her.

I'll put the front and center in to be determined as two weeks for me is not enough to make a full decision. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 am

I dont see anything wrong with the F1 or F2 going out and hanging with friends fro the show or not while the season is airing. It must be hard enough waiting to see your girl kiss other men or you being broken hearted played out that going out should be advised IMO.
The only thing I dont particularly like about the Bryan on the show is just that he is always leading with the physical...for now and I know that may change as the season progresses and I pray it changes so we actually see him talk to her before his " first of all, I need to do this, or steal a kiss" all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan