SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:16 am

truelovealways wrote:
moviechicka wrote:Is it common for the spoiled F1 to go around liking pics of the bach?
No
I think The Player is playing. giggling IMO. His early sm right after filming seemed to fit with spoiler 1. Newer sm seems to fit with spoiler 2. Neither seems like an F1. All Jmo. He's reminding me of Becca. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 am

If Bryan is the F2 would he like a pic on IG of Rachel who he and her F1 don't follow each other? Not that there is a problem with them not following each other, it could be a decoy, but still.

Becca and Whitney were friends. I believe they were even out together?

I don't think he's the F1 just because he liked that pic.

Add to the F1's - Roberto beatingheart changed his profile pic on twitter to a pic of him smiling in Tahiti with a straw hat on. It just added to the clues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:55 am

relaxing wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
moviechicka wrote:Is it common for the spoiled F1 to go around liking pics of the bach?
No
I think The Player is playing.  giggling   IMO.  His early sm right after filming seemed to fit with spoiler 1.  Newer sm seems to fit with spoiler 2.  Neither seems like an F1.  All Jmo. He's reminding me of Becca. IMO.

Nah, he's got a long ways to go before he hits Becca's level of playing on SM, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:04 am

I wasn't invested in CS's season and mostly tuned it out so I'm curious. What exactly did Becca do on SM to make ya'll think she was the F1?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:07 am

@bluwavz The question should be what didn't she do? I personally did not take tally, but it seemed she pulled out all the stops in keeping her name out there daily with the likes etc. There was constant talk on the forum that due to this she had to be F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:10 am

I wasn't following Becca closely then but read all the sleuthing here about her sm postings. She really was messy with it, messing with her fans like that. Honestly, I don't get why play games, it is just cruel to the fans imo but might be a good lesson to not stan these folks too much, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:19 am

Ah okay. laugh out loud For me while I do think Bryan is the F1, I don't take him liking her pic as a F1 hint because I remember Nick doing this kind of stuff too. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:34 am

@bluwavz I followed it closely at the time, because I didn't mind Becca.  And I have yet to see anyone measure up to Becca's level of screwing with the fans and teasing and hinting that she was F1.  Nick's SM gamed paled in comparision to Becca, IMO.

I don't find anything Bryan's done close to spoiling or teasing like Becca did.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:39 pm

@Ladybug82  Ditto Queen of Forkery. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@bluwavz I followed it closely at the time, because I didn't mind Becca.  And I have yet to see anyone measure up to Becca's level of screwing with the fans and teasing and hinting that she was F1.  Nick's SM gamed paled in comparision to Becca, IMO.

I don't find anything Bryan's done close to spoiling or teasing like Becca did.

JMO

I followed it closely at the time too and I completely disagree. Becca's always been active on Twitter, long before she was ever on the show and after. Most of the "hints" people saw were lyrics of songs she mentioned (she's always sharing songs), the necklace she was wearing, which she was wearing before the show already but it looked like the one Chris gave her on her HTD, so people thought it could be that one (though there were pages of comparisons). She used the hashtag #statementnecklace, which people thought was about her necklace, even though Whitney was wearing an actual statement necklace in every episode. To each their own, but I think most of it was wishful thinking from her fans, because we saw how into her Chris was (and still is IMO). Whitney had "wannabe Iowan" on her Twitter profile, so I for one am grateful that Becca created some suspense, whether intentional or unintentional. I still have zero problem with that and don't feel "screwed" as a fan. I wish they all kept us guessing. But that's just my opinion.

Back to Bryan. I don't have a problem with his SM antics either as long as he doesn't make it too obvious. I'd rather he keep us guessing, when there's some actual doubt for once. I'm kind of sick of obvious seasons. There have been so many in a row now. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Becca was very misleading on SM. I doubt anyone will ever be as she was during the airing of her season, NOt even Robbie came close, so Bryan is a non starter when compared to Becca. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:40 pm

@see2love Or even Robby. I was team RoJo cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan