SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Sorry if I missed that back in the thread, but Bryan was on a show called "the Player" ???? LOL where he was a self proclaimed player? I'm guessing he told Rachel that? I know it was a while ago , but still...who is a self proclaimed player ever....man those casting directors should be fired...
http://www.betches.com/bryan-abasolo-the-bachelorette-reality-tv-show-past

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Saying that Bryan is disrespectful with that comment on Ellen is an opinion, not a fact. FWIW, I didn't like him saying that, but maybe Rachel didn't have a problem with it. Who knows? Maybe they talked about that comment in private.
What I see, as others have stated, is a person who is pursuing Rachel hard (whether he's playing or not), and I see her reciprocating what he's giving her.
IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Duke702 wrote:Sorry if I missed that back in the thread, but Bryan was on a show called "the Player" ???? LOL where he was a self proclaimed player? I'm guessing he told Rachel that? I know it was a while ago , but still...who is a self proclaimed player ever....man those casting directors should be fired...
http://www.betches.com/bryan-abasolo-the-bachelorette-reality-tv-show-past

It has been talked about numerous times. That show was about 13 years ago. Maybe he doesn't think like that anymore. Who knows? I know I'm a different person now than I was when I was in my 20's, especially early 20's.
IMO, I haven't seen anything so far on the show from him that he exhibits that type of behavior now.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Justin Rego was on the Keys to the VIP, basically a PUA show. giggling GA says Justin is really is a nice guy away from the show, so the fact that Bryan was on another reality show 13 years ago doesn't mean that much, imho. Besides, it was 13 years ago. Let us hope he has grown up and matured since that time.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:51 pm

@reason in your recent post you said "He won why should he be shading someone??" Are you saying you know Bryan won or you think he won?
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:52 pm

@sensational7 The media and sleuth say he won.

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:59 pm

@reason yeah I am starting to believe Bryan won too. I am not 100% because of the posts Peter has liked and the fact that his sister-and-law and friend follow Rachel give me pause about the whole thing. We'll see.
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:03 pm

We still don't have enough proof imo either way. Drew's sister followed Des and we even saw Des liking pictures of Drews neices/nephews while the season was airing iirc. Those are not indicators one way or the other imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:Bryan as a young man reminds me of Robin Van Persie. (Football / soccer fans will know Dutch international, ex arsenal, ex manu united, currently playing for some smaller team in Europe). jmo. I have a mini crush on RVP and the resemblance (to me) isn't helping.

I totally see the RVP resemblance. I was very much a huge fan of his football skills

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Bryan's cousin and friend that signed him up(she does not follow anyone else in the franchise) also follows Rachel. I don't really think it is a good indicator IMO. If any of Rachel's family follows either of the guy then we can truly speculate.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:06 pm

mysthelma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Bryan as a young man reminds me of Robin Van Persie. (Football / soccer fans will know Dutch international, ex arsenal, ex manu united, currently playing for some smaller team in Europe). jmo. I have a mini crush on RVP and the resemblance (to me) isn't helping.

I totally see the RVP resemblance. I was very much a huge fan of his football skills

To me he's still hot laugh out loud.
And Bryan has resemblance to him. = Bryan hot. jmo Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Justin Rego was on the Keys to the VIP, basically a PUA show.  giggling  GA says Justin is really is a nice guy away from the show, so the fact that Bryan was on another reality show 13 years ago doesn't mean that much, imho.  Besides, it was 13 years ago.  Let us hope he has grown up and matured since that time.  

Yes, neither one won. Justin didn't win his round The Introduction Sabotage Angry Girlfriend and Bryan was let go because he had no game. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 3806527698

Bryan, from Miami, was the eleventh player eliminated from UPN�s new reality series THE PLAYER. In the show�s seventh episode, the remaining three "self-described" players took Dawn to their hometowns to meet their friends and families.

Since Dawn started to like Bryan, she was excited to go meet his family and friends. The first part of the date, Bryan took Dawn to a romantic lunch and a swim at the beach in Miami. He then surprised her with a plane flying over head with a banner that read "Dawn & Bryan???" She was really impressed. But Dawn knew something was up later when she asked his buddies about Bryan and they fell silent. With nothing to say about their best friend, Dawn started to doubt his player skills. The following day, while the other two guys were competing for Dawn's attention, Bryan just stayed downstairs and kept to himself, which only helped Dawn make her decision. So, at the time of elimination, her choice was easy, and she asked Bryan to leave. She just felt he had no game.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4235p408-dr-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Justin Rego
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keys_to_the_VIP

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan