SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:42 am

lexforlife wrote:Did he tell her you are my future on week 3's rose ceremony. Was this b4 or after she voiced her concerns?

It was after! But someone CMIIW Smiley

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:43 am

If he is the F1 I'm sure Rachel stalked his followers and would have noticed he was following Lee.

I'm still of the opinion that he really didn't give any thought to the fact he was following him to begin with. He may have accepted a bunch of followers at once well before his IG was public.

I noticed he is following 2 less.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am

TLTF wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Did he tell her you are my future on week 3's rose ceremony. Was this b4 or after she voiced her concerns?

It was after! But someone CMIIW Smiley

and they spent how long alone so far? 30, 40 minutes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If he is the F1 I'm sure Rachel stalked his followers and would have noticed he was following Lee.

I'm still of the opinion that he really didn't give any thought to the fact he was following him to begin with. He may have accepted a bunch of followers at once well before his IG was public.

Yes, Lee and Demario Smiley i think he is reading our board!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 am

Jane81 wrote:@sophienette I get that. I don't really hold it against him unless he was the one to follow Lee vs just following him back. He may not have been aware of all we are and several other people from the show follow him as well.

Bryan is growing on me. I see him as being a better match for Rachel's personality. Peter is fine af and charming but I don't know that he could keep up with Rachel on the day to day. I hope Bryan is sincere.

I agree Jane to some extent. Sshe has made her choice already, so whatever we think has no impact really Smiley . I am voicing my preferences based on what I see and my taste. At the end of the day I dont hate any of the F2, I think she had 2 fine and very different men, and I hope the choice she made will make her happy forever Smiley

Now I want more to sleuth! Previews are all about drama! deadhorse

Last edited by sophienette on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 am

Lee seemed friendly with Bryan during the epi - he was calling him by name while discussing the dates. IMO there's a chance Bryan might have been friendly with Lee on the show. If he is F1 though I would expect Rachel to discuss the info that came out about Lee with him and him to have unfollowed him way earlier.

all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:49 am

If Bryan or anyone else for that matter is reading our board, bbspoilerfans@gmail.com can be used to clarify why you were following Lee to begin with! TYIA!

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am

sophienette wrote:To clarify, Bryan is not my cup of tea, and I am not warming to him (yet?). At all. "Sloppy seconds" and Lee-following are part of that but not only.

Do I think he is F1? 85% yes. Can he and Rachel make it work if he is? No clue, but then again, I thought Ben and Lauren would laugh out loud.
Whoever she chose, best of luck to them.

I think IMO Bryan is indeed paying close attention to her and staying away from the drama (as is TOG), he is playing his cards right. Again, he has player moves IMO. It does not mean that I believe he is pretending to be into her... who wouldnt be  giggling  I just dont like how it shows from him.

But hey that's the beauty of the forum... different strokes for different folks!

I'm with you on this... I felt like I could literally envision his player tactics and how he was approaching her, why and how he's progressing in the competition. what I see of him really just shows him excelling at the competition that is the bachelorette rather than connecting with Rachel on a real level. I'm glad Rachel called him out on it. And he followed it with another line "it's cos you make me weak in the knees" Rolling Eyes
Imo bryan took it to vulnerability during the group date imo another calculated move and that's why he won the rose.
He hasn't misstepped so far in this competition imo
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:16 pm

I see no difference between him and Shawn Booth who was always upfront with K with his feelings. Starting right from the heart he drew on the pic of the TV with the caption he was coming for her before he left for filming.

Bryan knew who Rachel was, he had plenty of time to stalk her and check her out on SM. Why is it hard to believe that he went in weak in the knees because he was truly attracted to her just as Shawn knew he wanted K.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If he is the F1 I'm sure Rachel stalked his followers and would have noticed he was following Lee.

Yes, Lee and Demario Smiley i think he is reading our board!

He would not be the first or the last. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I see no difference between him and Shawn Booth who was always upfront with K with his feelings. Starting right from the start he drew on the pic of the TV with the caption he was coming for her before he left for filming.

Bryan knew who Rachel was, he had plenty of time to stalk her and check her out on SM. Why is it hard to believe that he went in weak in the knees because he was truly attracted to her just as Shawn knew he wanted K.
Totally. They just talked about this and Kait said how much she loved it and wants to go back to that time when Shawn was going after her so hard laugh out loud 2 years later. Bryan gets it and he'll get Rachel in the end because of it too imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan