SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by aviej Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:00 pm

A couple observations from the last episode. Apart from the undeniable chemistry between Bryan and Rachel which is unparalleled at this point, there are a few other noticeable things I observed which were similar to the F1 in JoJo's season.

1) Bryan is always next to her in group dates - either standing or sitting. I think someone mentioned it above as well.

2) When Bryan didn't get the 1-1 date, the camera panned on him to show his reaction and he was visibly disappointed.

3) Bryan reportedly got the group date rose in this episode. Jordan also got the rose in this episode. It remains to be seen whether TOG would get a group date rose. As, the F1 tends to get group date roses.

All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:02 pm

@aviej on your 2nd point, to be fair, the camera went to every man on the GD and they all looked disappointed!

he is definitively getting the Jordan edit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:13 pm

A1day1 wrote:@mercieme it's Bachelor live episode 13 with Robert mills. Start at the 10 minute mark.
This is first time for me listening to him but something Mills said struck me as odd (it starts at about 31:35 mark).  Julia brought up potential Bachelor candidates (she wanted to put Dean on potential list).  Mills agreed, commented about what a great group of guys they had this season and great choices for Bachelor like Dean, Kenny and Bryan with a Y.  Does he like to throw out stuff at random to muddy the waters?

Last edited by Acrunch on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Hmmm.....I am not sure Bryan is getting the Jordan edit. I think Jordan's edit was unparalleled because of the associated celebrity link to the brother and the fact that TPTB was out to get the family issue into the story line as well as the alleged cheating story from the ex. Also according to the edit Jordan didn't ask the parents for their daughters hand in marriage at first making it seem like he was not all in.

On the converse I think Bryan is shown to be all in and overtly eager and IMO I doubt he will have anything controversial like Jordan had or even Shawn with Nick.

As discussed in the epsiode thread yesterday, I think his edit will be if he is just being charming to just get the girl or if he legit wants the girl....his SD edit will be very telling IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:17 pm

I think Bryan's edit will be like Roberto, right down to the smooth Latin lover aspect, not Jordan. All imoo (opinion and observation Smiley).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Acrunch wrote:
A1day1 wrote:@mercieme it's Bachelor live episode 13 with Robert mills. Start at the 10 minute mark.
This is first time for me listening to him but something Mills said struck me as odd.  Julia brought up potential Bachelor candidates (she wanted to put Dean on potential list).  Mills agreed, commented about what a great group of guys they had this season and great choices for Bachelor like Dean, Kenny and Bryan with a Y.  Does he like to throw out stuff at random to muddy the waters?

I just finished listening to it as well and heard the same...he did purposefully throw Bryan's name out in the mix for the bachelor IMO same as he implied there was a sleeper villain that was a doctor in the pre-season podcast. Millsy is the king of mis-direction IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:31 pm

mercieme wrote:
Acrunch wrote:
This is first time for me listening to him but something Mills said struck me as odd.  Julia brought up potential Bachelor candidates (she wanted to put Dean on potential list).  Mills agreed, commented about what a great group of guys they had this season and great choices for Bachelor like Dean, Kenny and Bryan with a Y.  Does he like to throw out stuff at random to muddy the waters?

I just finished listening to it as well and heard the same...he did purposefully throw Bryan's name out in the mix for the bachelor IMO same as he implied there was a sleeper villain that was a doctor in the pre-season podcast. Millsy is the king of mis-direction IMO.

Well you can't be both the villain AND the potential bachelor the same season so i'll say there is a big chance it's all misdirection.
Trying to pose Bryan as anything but F1 (which is normal i guess laugh out loud)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Alanna wrote:I think Bryan's edit will be like Roberto, right down to the smooth Latin lover aspect, not Jordan. All imoo (opinion and observation Smiley).

I posted somewhere else but Jordan got FIR after night 1 kiss,  Convo at the start of Epi4 with the lead asking if he is too good to be true, GDR on Epi 4 and first 1-1 on epi 5.

I dont know what the edit will be going forward, and it depends on the persons (i.e. Jordan and celeb brother, etc), but on basic numbers, so far it is a pretty close match!

Lead commentary after the kiss on night 1:

Jojo "I wasnt going to kiss anyone tonight but kissing Jordan just felt perfect and right and just feel good"

Rachel "Did not want to kiss anybody tonight, but boy did I love it, I enjoyed it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 pm

@djogbenyuie I dont think Bryan is shown as the villain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:13 pm

@sophienette, I think this is a case of production leading the convo. "Jojo, did you want to kiss someone tonight?" And then the lead replies.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Jordan had controversy circulating around him the entire season. Ex-girlfriend who he supposedly dumped before the show and who could forget the Raya debacle. Fwiw, I don't believe those rumors. yes Famous brother who has nothing to do with the family. JoJo questioning if his intentions are true. So far, Bryan really hasn't had much negative press. Maybe he doesn't have a lot of baggage.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:22 pm

@Alanna I agree! I am trying to sleuth by pointing out the similarity between Jordan and Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan