SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 am

I was disappointed when Ben and Steph broke up. It seems they wanted different things according to Ben. I still follow her and she moved to southern California. Ben's sister just had a baby girl and he seems besotted.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Luvstruck Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:03 pm

For anyone wanting to watch a new show with some old Bachelor faces, came across this while checking up on Danielle Maltby, she is (? was?) dating Paul Calafiore who is on this show. Checked the cast and low and behold Chase and Jasmine Goode are also on it. Haven't seen the show, I don't get MTV. These Reality stars have to make a living somehow.....
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/15/ex-on-the-beach-us-cast/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:06 pm

It was crap and a waste of an hour of my time.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Luvstruck wrote:For anyone wanting to watch a new show with some old Bachelor faces, came across this while checking up on Danielle Maltby, she is (? was?) dating Paul Calafiore who is on this show. Checked the cast and low and behold Chase and Jasmine Goode are also on it. Haven't seen the show, I don't get MTV. These Reality stars have to make a living somehow.....
http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/15/ex-on-the-beach-us-cast/

I find Chase to be very swarmy. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Moved from Becca Tilley's thread.

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Pirouette wrote:Looks like we may have to keep an eye on Becca and Dean relationship.They seem to have been pretty tight together lately and inseparable...
On the other hand, Robert and Kristina are seemingly very good friends too...Can you imagine the 4 of them having diner together LOL?
I’m surprising myself at how much I’m shipping Robert and Kristina together laugh out loud

This pic he posted/her response was so cute IMO and it’s interesting that they’ve known each other since at least 2013!

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 D21cde10
robertgraham IG

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 8c512b10
robertgraham IG

They look adorable together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:12 pm

I‘ve been onto them for a while now! Happy for them ❤️

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:15 pm

I like the idea of Robert & Kristina. They look pretty adorable together. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:27 pm

yana_bach wrote:I‘ve been onto them for a while now! Happy for them ❤️

They're not actually dating, yet anyway. Someone on reddit said they were standing near Robert at Coachella and he was chatting up some IG model. I don't think there's anything romantic between them. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Haha yeah, I don’t know if they’re actually dating yet ... or flirting/talking etc., but I think they look really cute together Smiley And you never know ... sometimes what you really need can be right there all along... Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:17 pm

yana_bach wrote:I‘ve been onto them for a while now! Happy for them ❤️

How long is a while? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:46 am

I didn’t know they’ve known each other for a while. Too bad they didn’t get together earlier. I find Robert and Kristina to be a good fit and nice couple. I hope they are going to date if they haven’t already.
Robert doesn’t usually post a lot of pictures, and even less with girls. So this is meaningful IMO...

Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:33 am

He doesn't post much on IG but he has posted 3 pics that include Kristina since Oct 1st.

I find that a very affectionate pose in the first IG upthread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers