SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:34 am

@guardianangel I guess when she got involved with vampped, one of the fee Nick girls that did. And then there were some group photos of them with other peoole. TBH there was nothing specific, rather just a suspicion on my part

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 am

yana_bach wrote:@guardianangel I guess when she got involved with vampped, one of the few Nick girls that did. And then there were some group photos of them with other peoole. TBH there was nothing specific, rather just a suspicion on my part

Edit: Also, Robert commented with hearts on one of her recent insta pics

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:46 am

@yana_bach Thanks! I hope they are dating, or are just starting in a relationship. He needs to find someone who is confident and sure about their feelings. He went through the Sarah Herron situation, Becca and Kristina went through the whole DLo Dean mess. They both appeared to be hurt. I hope they can both enjoy a solid relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Robert needs someone who knows what she wants, and is able to show and express her feelings. Someone emotionally mature, contrary to Becca.
Kristina seems to fit the bill.
IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:02 pm

I wouldn't call Kristina emotionally mature. She dated Jef and then spent months hung up on Dean despite the fact that he treated her like crap. She's still very young IMO.

Anyway, Kristina kind of replaced Becca as Vampped's main Bachelor influencer after Robert and Becca broke up. She goes on all the trips and to all the Vampped events, but I haven't really noticed her hang out with Robert outside of the Vampped stuff, save a few group dinners. And Robert leaves hearts under all the Vampped girls' pics, so it's not specific to Kristina. I think they're just friends. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:30 pm

So almost all bachelor nation is at Stagecoach this weekend: Ashley I, Jared, Kendall, Dean, Becca, Robert, Kristina, Lauren, Amanda, Andi...
We may have new or older (re)emerging couples after this weekend.
:detective
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Vanessa is there as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Kristina and Robert would make a beautiful couple.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:47 pm

suzq wrote:Vanessa is there as well.
Nick V is there too with Ashley and Jared .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Robby and Jef Holm are there, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Anyone else thinking that somewhere Josh is SM stalking and freaking out that Amanda and Andi are together?  How long until we get a bible verse or life quote?

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:46 pm

From him, his mom or both?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers