SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:57 pm

beader wrote:Britt looks great and they seem so happy!

Yeah. That's great to know!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:28 am

I'm so happy for Lesley! She was also my favorite along with Catherine and I've been following her for a long time. Her travel pics are so gorgeous! It seems like he's a great guy and they've visited both families enough that I knew it was serious. lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:57 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/former-bachelor-paradise-star-corinne-155828360.html

Ugh, poor guy....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:37 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2020/02/17/jubilee-sharpe-the-bachelor-busted-dui-west-palm-beach

No excuses  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 1f621

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:53 pm

Looking through Corrine's boyfriends IG he seems to be very accomplished and living in luxury. I have no idea who he is, but they sure don't look like they are a match. Wish them both luck.

DUI- it's unimaginable to me there are people who drive under the influence of anything, or are distracted drivers. I hope she learns her lesson.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking through Corrine's boyfriends IG he seems to be very accomplished and living in luxury. I have no idea who he is, but they sure don't look like they are a match. Wish them both luck.

DUI- it's unimaginable to me there are people who drive under the influence of anything, or are distracted drivers. I hope she learns her lesson.

This is Corrine... who had a nanny into her 20's and did nothing for herself. Even her job was given to her by her father who is very rich.  There is no doubt in my mind that if he is rich, he is her type.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:40 am

I should have clarified what I meant. He is certainly her type, it was him I was wondering about. But I know nothing about him other than he appears to work hard, which is something she knows nothing about IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:59 pm

Annaliese posted on IG that she broke up with her boyfriend.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:18 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1231990988626911240?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1231991336259080199?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:48 am

He is out of control, it was only a matter of time. I searched to see updates on the outcome of Battle of the Bachelors that he was part of but didn't see anything. I did find this though.

He needs to be arrested and get immediate therapy.

Chad Johnson -- the bad boy from JoJo's season of "The Bachelorette" -- is out for blood ... specifically from Colton Underwood or Nick Viall, but the violence is for a good cause!!!

We got Chad out Tuesday at Elite Boxing Club in the San Fernando Valley, and asked about his boxing match coming up April 22. The event's being dubbed "Battle of the Bachelors" ... and there's only one problem.

Chad doesn't have an opponent, at least not yet. Of course, he has a wish list, and he didn't hesitate to explain why he's dreaming about doing some damage to Nick's "stupid face."

The event -- hosted by alums Corinne Olympios and Josh Murray -- is still 2 months away but Chad's getting a head start on trash talking and training.

Looks like he definitely needs the latter.
https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/bachelor-alum-chad-johnson-eyes-colton-underwood-charity-boxing/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:30 am

Chad belongs in jail IMO.

For starters, people have to stop calling him “funny” or “good TV”, or believe anything that comes out of his mouth.
They should never have let him on JoJo’s season in the first place. No one can convince me that he passed the psych evaluation or the drug test, but that’s probably exactly why they  picked him.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:46 am

@GuardianAngel YIKES! affraid She should have called the police and that’s the best she can do to protect herself AND him for further damage. Also that ‘ brochette’ of BN people (Josh, Corinne. ...) is IMO Trash of the worst kind, so normal that Chad would associate with them. This guy has a huge problem and I hope Colton’s stays away from him for whatever reason can seem like a good ‘ cause’.
Now that he’s exposed like this ( with her IG story AND RS getting and reporting the info ) he WILL get even more enraged, because one of the key trigger of violence in man is feeling cornered, powerless and he is now even more of a ticking bomb. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers