SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

185 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by suzq Fri May 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Kristy Katzmann, former contestant of Brad Womack's 2007 season is actually starring in the new reality series on Fox called Labor of Love.

suzq

Back to top Go down

185 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Newto Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 pm

The review I read of this program was scathing. Reality to the nth degree and nothing I would bother watching. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 27, 2020 6:41 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1265748553353367553?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2020 9:16 pm

The other day I noticed we still had their thread active. I was surprised as I thought I locked it long time ago. I locked it and moved it to archives, wondering if we'd be able to bring it back up! laugh out loud

I really think these two compliment each other, but the distance thing is a huge hurdle and I can see how it would complicate a relationship.

It's nice to know they talk everyday and that he may or may not have been in L.A. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 28, 2020 1:02 pm

One of two things will happen - Joe will realize that he really wants to be with Kendall and they'll figure out a location OR one of them will meet someone else and the frequent talking will gradually subside. My advise is to go for it - when you meet someone who is so easy to be with, it will work. Even in a new location. My opinion of Joe is he's afraid of commitment.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 28, 2020 5:45 pm

And here's the latest on Chris Soules and Victoria Paul. Still think it's strange ... but happiness to all!
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-victoria-fuller-chris-soules-are-exclusively-dating/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 28, 2020 8:36 pm

And it all just keeps getting weirder. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA8VGzfDM_e/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7-OjOD5bF/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:11 pm

This is so heartbreaking for me and very difficult to understand. To me there is no reason whatsoever to judge anyone by the colour of their skin. We are all humans. We should all be helping each other when needed

Very sad message from Dustin.

I'm glad they and many others are speaking out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:56 am

I always remember talking to a young man here in N Texas in 2008 when Barack Obama was running for the nomination. He was a student at UNT (University of North Texas) and worked part-time at a Red Lobster. He told me about a couple who called over the manager and asked that he not serve them. He also talked about being pulled over in his own neighborhood because of the color of his skin. I could say that he was a well spoken and put together guy (like Dustin) which he was but it shouldn’t matter. I had 18 yr old and 21 yr old sons at the time and I didn’t have to have “that talk” with them. That more than anything I had read or saw on tv, really hit home.

I remember being so hopeful when Pres. Obama was elected but now it feels like we've backslid 50 yrs. I can’t pretend to have a clue what it's like for people of color but I’m going to try to be more educated. It’s certainly past time for us as a country and elsewhere. sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:33 pm

I have friends who live in a very nice part of LA, he's black and she's Asian.  He has told stories of being stopped by cops and  asked why he is driving in his own neighborhood.  I sadly think this is all too routine especially for black men and young men.  It breaks my heart.  I am praying and hoping recent events really do spark the change we need.

eta: I also want to say I liked Dustin from the moment he was introduced early on Hannah's season. I teared up hearing his remarks on Instagram. So many good people have suffered so long.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:55 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1268540613693263876?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers