SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Whatever happened to Andy B.Did he ever get married

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 pm

@mizzoufan Good question. I will go hunting for info. I see his tweets once in awhile. He continues to be an amazing guy IMHO. That's one season I really enjoyed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mizzoufan Good question. I will go hunting for info. I see his tweets once in awhile. He continues to be an amazing guy IMHO. That's one season I really enjoyed.
Him and Andrew F were hands down my faves. Aaron B should be one of my faves since I grow up with him I just can't laugh out loud.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:38 pm

IRL I think Andy is pretty much an azzhole from what I have heard. I think he is still single.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:39 pm

He's simply an amazing human being IMHO.

Bachelor 10 2007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Baldwin

What Happened To Andrew Baldwin – 2017 News & Updates
http://gazettereview.com/2016/09/happened-andrew-baldwin-2016-news-updates/

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Andrew-baldwin-2016-updates
What’s Andrew Baldwin Doing Now in 2017 – Recent Updates

Since leaving The Bachelor, Andrew Baldwin went back to doing what he’d always done: be American. In 2009, he had a day named after himself in Honolulu: the Andy Baldwin Youth Fitness Day. Later, he led a charity bike ride across Pennsylvania, with his dad.

He also founded the Got Your Back Network, a non-profit for helping families that lose a member in active service. Got Your Back is notable among charities because 100% of the funds it receives go into an endowment to provide financial support for those families. Around the time he was founding Got Your Back, he also spent some time volunteering in El Salvador.

Andrew Baldwin running in the 2015 New York Marathon
Andrew Baldwin running in the 2015 New York Marathon
In 2010, Baldwin ran 56 miles in a South African Ultramarathon. He also briefly returned to television, for the premiere of Top Chef, on Bravo. But before long he returned to charity work and marathons.

In his lifetime, Baldwin has been on the All-Navy triathlon team a total of five times. He’s been an All-American USA Triathlon competitor three times. He’s finished eight Ironman events, and even more Half-Ironman.

Last year, he joined up with Challenge Family Triathlons. There, he’ll represent the brand in the multiple physical competitions they participate in. That is, of course, when he isn’t making use of his specialized surgical training to give lectures at universities across the country.

More info in the link. It appears he's still single. His IG is private.

His twitter is public.

Awwwwwee This was posted May 2017!!! ???

https://twitter.com/DrAndyBaldwin/media?lang=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IRL I think Andy is pretty much an azzhole from what I have heard. I think he is still single.
That really saddens me and shocks me a lot sad

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Bachelor 10's F1.

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 11707550_10155722219150282_7449446008353123751_n

https://www.popsugar.com/love/photo-gallery/23463697/embed/26950474/Now-Tessa-Horst
May 21, 2017 by TARA BLOCK

Now: Tessa Horst
Tessa still lives in San Francisco and is the founder of the Infant Growth Group as well as working as a clinical supervisor at A Better Way. She is married to a man named Tom Pickard after getting engaged in 2013 and has a baby boy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 pm

He does a lot of great humanitarian things. He treats women horribly from some first hand things I have heard--second, third hand etc. He will probably never settle down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:46 pm

Thanks GA for that info about Tessa and Andy. Tessa baby is so cute

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Clint Eastwood watched the Bachelor??? Dirty Harry? rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel That was one of my favorite seasons and the one that for sure got me sleuthing obsessively.
It was not because of the Plo that made it so great. I loved the cast and the travel locations.
Then I loved the drama post season. I think that's what got me hooked about what really went on pre and post season and behind the scenes. Since then it hasn't been about the show itself, but what goes on to get to the show, what goes on before and after the show.

This was the first season I watched. I also loved the locations...thought it would always be that way...I was fooled. LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:06 am

Does anyone know anything about Erica Rose and her baby's father? Are they still together? I follow her in IG and for the past few months she only posts pics of her, her daughter and her family members. Early on when she had the baby she would posts pics of her boyfriend/fiance with her and the baby but I haven't seen any lately. Just wondering if they split. Anyone know? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers