SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:IRL I think Andy is pretty much an azzhole from what I have heard. I think he is still single.

I got that on the premier of his season.

His eye drop to the girls cleavage still makes me shudder.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:34 am

I like Erica in her own way and I feel sad if this is true, but felt maybe it was.
I hope if anyone knows the truth they will keep us informed.
I do wish her the best. I do like her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:00 pm

This was posted May 22 2017

So maybe it's just a privacy thing considering the baby's father is a lawyer.

These days Rose spends more time on diaper duty than wearing the tiaras she so famously donned on the Bachelor.

"I graduated law school, I have a baby now and so I'm really just focusing on that," said the 33-year-old.

While she still has a major social media presence, Rose has learned to temper how much of her private life she shares publicly, including her relationship with her 6-month-old daughter's father, Galen Gentry, an attorney at the law firm she works for.
http://abc13.com/society/most-memorable-houston-area-bachelor-contestants/1798311/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Sorry for the double post. This is from his twitter. May 12 /17
https://twitter.com/galengentry?lang=en

@GalenGentry

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelor 10's F1.

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 11707550_10155722219150282_7449446008353123751_n

https://www.popsugar.com/love/photo-gallery/23463697/embed/26950474/Now-Tessa-Horst
May 21, 2017 by TARA BLOCK

Now: Tessa Horst
Tessa still lives in San Francisco and is the founder of the Infant Growth Group as well as working as a clinical supervisor at A Better Way. She is married to a man named Tom Pickard after getting engaged in 2013 and has a baby boy.

I loved this season and in particular Tessa. IMO, this was one of the first seasons when fans were a bit crazy in backing their favorites. Team Tessa vs. Team Bevin did not play nice in the sandbox.

And to think, the big secret/scandal this season was Bevin mustering the courage to tell him she had been divorced.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Coach Brian! Eliminated 5/6 Andi Dorfman's season. :cutiepie

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 18645447_790484371111233_8661136495408578560_n

b_r_o23#tbt to this weekend. May have been the hardest race of my life, but I may be addicted now. Looking forward to the next one--->Mainly bc I wanna get more than 1 use out of this wetsuit. Duh.  #sprinttriathlete #nottoooldforthis

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 The-bachelorettes-brian-osborne-life-after-andi-8f3e592ba7ea2783
http://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/the_bachelorettes_brian_osborn.html

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:59 pm

Another triathlete! This makes me happy because that's my job. laugh out loud

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 87b72b10 FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 86669110 FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Tessa's little guy is so cute!

I always liked Brian. He seems like a great guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Coach Brian! Eliminated 5/6 Andi Dorfman's season.  :cutiepie

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 18645447_790484371111233_8661136495408578560_n

b_r_o23#tbt to this weekend. May have been the hardest race of my life, but I may be addicted now. Looking forward to the next one--->Mainly bc I wanna get more than 1 use out of this wetsuit. Duh.  #sprinttriathlete #nottoooldforthis

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 The-bachelorettes-brian-osborne-life-after-andi-8f3e592ba7ea2783
http://www.pennlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/07/the_bachelorettes_brian_osborn.html

IMO he is such a sweetheart! I hope he finds his love. All around good guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:36 am

Bachelor 13 Jason Mesnick and Bachelor Pad Season 1

'Bachelor Pad' winners Natalie Getz and David Good opt to share $250,000 prize money
NYDailynews.com
FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Alg-resize-bachelor-pad-jpg

Natalie Getz, the 27-year-old human resources recruiter from Chicago became the first bachelorette to go home immediately after a one-on-one date on this season of The Bachelor. Her competitors were not sad to see her go, some even cheering her departure, which started a domino effect that resulted in backstabbing and high drama.

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 23792-n-t-lie-b-ch--
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/exclusive-interview-natalie-ge-25903.aspx

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUlWZC5D4GT/?taken-by=nataliegetz&hl=en
FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 18646182_660021917534342_1494826318984904704_n
Twitter
Natalie Getz
@nataliegetz
@michaelkors Recruiter. Destroying conversion rates for years. Oh, and I also was on that Bachelor show.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Bachelorette' Alum Marcus Grodd Is Engaged to Ally Lutar -- See the Sweet Pics!

Love is in the air, another Bachelor Nation alum is ready to say "I do!"

Bachelorette season 10 suitor Marcus Grodd is engaged to his girlfriend, Ally Lutar, ET has learned.

"Finding love with Ally has completely changed my world. This is the first time in my life I've been with someone that's able to build me up and make me a better man," Grodd tells ET.

The couple got engaged on May 9 at Lynn Valley Canyon in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

"We work hard everyday on embracing the love that we have and reminding each other how lucky we are that we found it. We do feel the love that we found is something most people never experience. I can honestly say my soul is complete now that I found her," adds Grodd, who was a suitor on Andi Dorfman's season of the ABC reality dating franchise.

This will be the second marriage for Grodd, who previously tied the knot with Bachelor in Paradise co-star Lacy Faddoul in 2015.

The 29-year-old reality star says, "This experience has been so different for me, coming from a TV relationship which you feel you need to sustain to keep people happy instead of yourself."

No wedding date has been set. The couple recently bought a house in Vancouver, British Columbia, where they live with their two puppies.

See more on the most recent Bachelor Nation wedding in the video below!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqngfWl40W/?taken-by=alleyinthecity&hl=en
alleyinthecity He's got me

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 17126660_261138124346665_501309136839901184_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:21 pm

ok...so what is it? Was he or wasn't he? Married that is to Lacey? I thought that was a sham. He makes it sound like a sham. Was it a sham?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers