SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Does anyone know where Jordan is? I feel like I need to know these things, giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 11 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:11 pm

probably sulking at his parents house laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:30 pm

I see he snapped a location, but I can't for the life of me determine where that it. That could be practically anywhere.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:44 pm

It's 442 in California right now. But he's near water, he never does that in Chico. But I'd assume that's where he is.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:11 pm

JoJo liked this quote today on Twitter:

Judah Smith‏Verified account @judahsmith 8h8 hours ago

No matter what you are going through or why you are going through it, Jesus is calm and in control.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:19 am

I haven't been in here for a few days., I'm reading this thread and I'm kind of lost. What exactly did Jordan do? Can someone tell me what happened ?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:25 am

aviej wrote:JoJo liked this quote today on Twitter:

Judah Smith‏Verified account @judahsmith  8h8 hours ago

No matter what you are going through or why you are going through it, Jesus is calm and in control.
Poor nugget, looks like she's struggling. I wonder when her wayward man gets home? That'll probs help them.

@Jolena, seems they had a fight/argument and one of them (looks like Jordan) briefly blocked the other on insta before they refollowed each other a few hours later. This was Sunday. Since then Jo has been home in Dallas and we don't know where Baddy is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:37 am

Yeah I think the sooner Jordan gets home the better the chance they stand of working things out. I know people need space to cool off. But like, they live together. How long can you stay away from home? They gotta realise too that if they really are intent on getting married that some days are yucky and messy like this one is. But, at the end of the day, you know where your home and ultimately your heart is, IMO.

ETA: Unless Jordan is feeling unwelcomed in Dallas then maybe that could be why he's staying away (if he is away).
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:39 am

Oh god I actually feel bad for blaming her hmmm
Can they get together allready?
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:40 am

aviej wrote:Yeah I think the sooner Jordan gets home the better the chance they stand of working things out. I know people need space to cool off. But like, they live together. How long can you stay away from home? They gotta realise too that if they really are intent on getting married that some days are yucky and messy like this one is. But, at the end of the day, you know where your home and ultimately your heart is, IMO.

ETA: Unless Jordan is feeling unwelcomed in Dallas then maybe that could be why he's staying away (if he is away).
I don't know, Jo seems like she'd make it super hard for him to return but in reality, that's what she'd likely want most- him to come home and make up to/with her.

I love them together and love following them, I hope they figure things out...for them, and mostly for me laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:44 am

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:Yeah I think the sooner Jordan gets home the better the chance they stand of working things out. I know people need space to cool off. But like, they live together. How long can you stay away from home? They gotta realise too that if they really are intent on getting married that some days are yucky and messy like this one is. But, at the end of the day, you know where your home and ultimately your heart is, IMO.

I don't know, Jo seems like she'd make it super hard for him to return but in reality, that's what she'd likely want most- him to come home and make up to/with her.

I love them together and love following them, I hope they figure things out...for them, and mostly for me laugh out loud

Jordan is very stubborn. So I can see if he feels he's right in this case that he'll try to prove a point. Hopefully Darla dearest and Joe dearest will talk to their kids. But Joe still seems to be on board with the relationship. The families still both follow each other, so I just don't get it. I think she has been talking to Airelle recently too. They have been on IG around the same time, liking the same things. Hopefully someone can get through to them.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:52 am

Today they will dish about their wedding plans laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVELK5qAhYr/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers&hl=en
Credit: @JoJo and Jordan Fanpage

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan