SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 Empty JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:03 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Sorry folks. I archived the wrong thread. Thanks @Alanna for letting me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel

Here's what I think went down last night. She probs saw the video, freaked out, said some variation of "I'm not going to follow you and see you act like this and put up with this," and unfollowed in a crying huff. They've clearly made up to enough to realize the sm crap is ridiculous but I'm sure she's still pissed and hurt.

But I also doubt he really did anything. Probably just liked the attention and flirting, especially back in his native environment where so much badness took place previously laugh out loud If anyone knows how to comfort Jo, it's him, so in the grand scheme I don't think this is going to be a big deal. Once they see each other again, she'll feel soothed and he'll remember to never, ever, not ever, touch another woman, like ever again, ever, ever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:14 pm

I just hope they lay low for the next couple days and let this blow over. No need to post a picture as proof they are together because it would only look like speculation that they are just putting on a show. They just need to be present in their relationship - off SM.

The funny thing about it is nobody would remember the times when Baddy (gotta go back to this name given the present circumstances) would literally clench his fists so that he doesn't appear to embrace another woman. Or when he would send back a drink a lady bought him in the bar because he doesn't wanna disrespect JoJo and their relationship. No one remembers things like that. But the moment there is something seemingly off, people are quick to go off on a rampage. It's just so sad!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Does anyone really think Jordan would do anything in a public place. Get out of town laugh out loud no way

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Boshem wrote:Does anyone really think Jordan would do anything in a public place. Get out of town laugh out loud no way
Agreed but he knows the deal with Jo, and if he forgot, I'm sure the unfollow/refollow and what I imagine was significant howling reminded him right quick asap laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Before we go any further, lets get back on track within the Fan Forum rules. Discussion can take place in the GD threads. TY.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 pm

It's been a crazy day for us! So to make the mood a bit better here is an edit I made today.
Still love these silly heads laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 Jj_dou10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU96r1pgbrA/?taken-by=miss.shayk_

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Yay! Positive energy! I personally feel the unfollow/follow is because they feel so passionately about the other. They fight hard and love even harder. These two are fighters, I believe they will do whatever to make it work and so that they would have a healthy relationship. I think we just need to give them time.

It'll be great to know though where each is. Based on SM, I believe Airelle said she's going CMA fest on Thursday, I wonder if J&J stayed on and will be going?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:03 pm

I'm late to the party and was surprised that they followed/unfollowed each other. It's childish and hopefully they will learn something from this issue. The situation is exacerbated by the trolls who keep on tweeting J&J and creating several accounts.

@Aviej, i'm also curious about their whereabouts today. Based on some tweets Jordan met up with his former Vandy coaches yesterday and probably went out with them last night since his shirt in the vid is the same shirt he has on in the pic together with Coach Franklin.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:30 pm

@elena.shayk thanks for bringing the thread back to Fan Forum status. yes

@Isabel123 there's plenty of discussion in their GD thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:51 pm

JoJo liked this on IG - be_you_tiful2221Don't settle for someone who doesn't make you feel like a queen. You deserve the best. You deserve someone who will tell you how beautiful you are. You deserve to be treated like a queen.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 Screen21
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan