SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Aw, I'm glad he was able to go! Worked out perfectly huh? She gets to go to Cabo with Becca and he gets to go to the camp during the same week.

That's one thing I'll always give them props for - they make sure they spend most of their time together and when they're not together, they try to make sure they plan stuff for the same time so that when one of them is back from something the other isn't taking off to do something else.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Aww I'm happy he's going also, he seems to really thrive in that type of environment and being a coach. I can easily, easily see him coaching and doing more stuff like that as time goes on. And @Ash2214, I agree about their time management skills, it seems they're really good at coordinating and having their own separate lives but a solid relationship/home base too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Wow I'm so happy he is doing it this year as well. He is so passionate about it. Yes @Ash2214 rightly said.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:50 pm

I am guessing Jojo would be back in Dallas tomorrow morning before Jordan leaves for MPA so their baby will have one of them with him in their new place. I could be wrong though.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:52 pm

vernie113 wrote:I am guessing Jojo would be back in Dallas tomorrow morning before Jordan leaves for MPA so their baby will have one of them with him in their new place. I could be wrong though.
Kiddo has grandparents and multiple aunts and uncles, I'm sure he'll be okay if Mom doesn't make it home in time laugh out loud I wonder how long these types of trips last though anyway, probably no more than 3 nights I'd guess.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Yeah, I think Becca's trip a couple of weeks ago was 4 days, so this one is probably the same. Not sure if she would fly from Cabo to Dallas or if she'll fly back to LA with Becca, stay for a day or two and then head home since Baddy will be at the camp this weekend too.

She is pretty good though at making sure either she or Jordan get Jackson as soon as possible, so who knows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:37 pm

I think this post from the resort probably confirms it's a promotional trip for Becca and her blog. For those interested, it appears Becca will be posting IG stories on the resort's IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BVmvSUThwkH/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks @Ash2214, she referenced Mochi so I took from that comment that they're working but you're right, doesn't seem much working going on laugh out loud Can Becca take me next???

I think she was just advertising Mochi Swim and tied it into this beach trip with a joke. She's done plenty of these short promotional trips. It's nice that JoJo could go with her!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:20 pm

HOLY
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVn4NgHntA6/

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:23 pm

She's such a babe!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Showing off her ring laugh out loud
Waiting for Baddy's comment!

elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:30 pm

LOL! Baddy just commented laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan