SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's not that Peter is fake, it's like for me, he doesn't know how to be himself. It's like he has his model face on and talks without moving his mouth.

He's a ventriloquist! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 pm

@ReneeM right and most knew what he was about in the house, some even called him out, side eyeing all the guys following him, jmo.

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 pm

pbmax wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
pbmax wrote:See how quick she got up when Bryan came for her...game over rofl rofl

Poor Kenny was still talking. Did Rachel have eyes behind her head? Off they go arm in arm and all we get is Kenny's v/overs

Yes he was and she didn't hear a word he said, cause bae her attention . She saw bae in the corner of her eye Hugesmile

IMO she was so over Kenny she would have jumped at anyone coming to rescue her!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 pm

But wouldn't Rachel be discussing Lee with Bryan if he's F1? So why is he still following him? Bryan better get SM savvy and unfollow that jerk! You don't need to be SM smart to unfollow a racist, just do the opposite of following.

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm

emusha wrote:
Did I imagine it or did Peter say something or motion to ask her a question after she said "if you're lucky".... did he said "right now? or let's go" or something. I have a hard time catching what he says sometimes... TIA!

I think he said "a guy can hope"? or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think the whole thing related to Demario was set up.  He did his part and got on BIP.  I dint mind Bryan following him.  Lee I don't see as easily, but not sure Bryan is that SM savvy.  And don't some of the other guys still follow Lee?
IMO following/unfollowing someone is about the easiest thing you can do on SM. & all the guys that follow Lee on SM are ugly as h*ll IMO for it, and it especially offends me that some of the black guys still follow him. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think the whole thing related to Demario was set up.  He did his part and got on BIP.  I dint mind Bryan following him.  Lee I don't see as easily, but not sure Bryan is that SM savvy.  And don't some of the other guys still follow Lee?

Yes, some of the others do follow Lee. But Bryan is reported to be F1 - where is the support for his F1? I also don't buy that he isn't that SM savvy. If he can follow someone, then he can unfollow - simple IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:32 pm

ElonM wrote:But wouldn't Rachel be discussing Lee with Bryan if he's F1? So why is he still following him? Bryan better get SM savvy and unfollow that jerk!

I doubt Rachel gives two Fs about Lee other than tonight's show and next week.  I doubt it's a major convo no matter who is F1

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 pm

bachfan05 wrote:

Yes, some of the others do follow Lee. But Bryan is reported to be F1 - where is the support for his F1? I also don't buy that he isn't that SM savvy. If he can follow someone, then he can unfollow - simple IMO.

I consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to SM, and I wouldnt know how to turn off mentions like he did...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Bryan can selectively follow people and turn his tagged photos off. Methinks he can unfollow Lee the racist. JMO.

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ElonM wrote:But wouldn't Rachel be discussing Lee with Bryan if he's F1? So why is he still following him? Bryan better get SM savvy and unfollow that jerk!

I doubt Rachel gives too Fs about Lee other than tonight's show and next week.  I doubt it's a major convo no matter who is F1

Rachel RT-ed this today. It's hard for me to believe she doesn't care about the racist they cast for her. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Bryan doesnt follow Peter but he followed the racist azz umm scratch :angryemotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan