SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ElonM wrote:But wouldn't Rachel be discussing Lee with Bryan if he's F1? So why is he still following him? Bryan better get SM savvy and unfollow that jerk!

I doubt Rachel gives too Fs about Lee other than tonight's show and next week.  I doubt it's a major convo no matter who is F1

I think she does if she gives 2 Fs about Leah's tweet, she defo gives more about Lee after what has transpired since she wrapped

Back to top Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 pm

it will appear as a show of support if he isn't following Lee IMO, it might not be a big deal but it doesn't appear very supportive especially seeing as Rachel is quite outspoken about Lee and his racism on twitter, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I think the whole thing related to Demario was set up.  He did his part and got on BIP.  I dint mind Bryan following him.  Lee I don't see as easily, but not sure Bryan is that SM savvy.  And don't some of the other guys still follow Lee?
IMO following/unfollowing someone is about the easiest thing you can do on SM. & all the guys that follow Lee on SM are ugly as h*ll IMO for it, and it especially offends me that some of the black guys still follow him. All JMO.

IDK.
Unless Bryan is not on his sm accounts daily or often to know who he is or isn't following etc. It's possible he followed him early on and forgot. There are people who aren't into sm. Speaking for myself, I don't know about tagging or untagging etc. I do the simplest of things and that's that. And keep my privacy settings set high.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 pm

@lexforlife - you've said it so much better than me. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:Honestly Bryan following Lee bugs TF out of me, especially considering the person he calls one of his best friends is a black woman. IMO it doesn't take a lot of SM savvy to hit the unfollow button. Apathy in this situation is unacceptable. All JMO.

His customer-base for that instant tea thing also supposedly includes groups that are predominantly black women...
the car salesman slipperiness of this guy Bryan ain't wearing off for me. Hopefully next week he does better with his 1:1 date and longer periods of time to talk than his short and effective seductive quips

imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Has someone checked if he's still following him now?

Last edited by bachfan05 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Maybe thats a clue he isnt f1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm

How often does Lee tweet? Maybe Bryan forgot that he followed him in the first place.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Maybe Bryan is taking over Iggy's job and protecting Rachel by keeping an eye on Lee. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:On a lighter note laugh out loud

LMAO Dude probably got lost in the sauce when Rachel read that line to him. cantstopl Dude just said anything that came out his mouth rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 pm

emusha wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Following Lee doesn't scream F1 to me - JMO.

IMO I actually consider it disrespectful of Bryan to follow Lee given what has come out about him - I have a hard time seeing him do that if Bryan was anywhere near having real conversations with his roommates aka Josiah, Will, Peter

On another note -- can I just say I would totally watch all the clips from this season of Josiah acting a fool and Will trying to placate him or laughing with/at him or being embarrassed for him fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698 that interaction was so silly and funny to me. It's like improv but better cos it's genuine. cantstopl  I bet there are some real gems from this season what with Alex also being in the mix.

sorry I think by now I'll declare myself a bonafide Will #fangirl cos I can't get over how great he seems and how little we're getting of him.

They just following the script, so why not be friendly.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Bryan still follows Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan