SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 pm

I think that Bryan is on SM often enough to unfollow Lee, jmo

#TeamPeter fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f495
#TeamRachel fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

fangirl - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:38 pm

reason wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
He follows DeMario too scratch . 2 men who embarrassed his supposed fiance on twitter

What did DeMario do?

He had a girlfriend he did not break up with and come on the show the girl showed up and Rachel tell him to get the F*** out

Oh, the way it was written, I thought he said something to or about her on Twitter!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 pm

If you ever question MF prioitzing drama over a love story look at the preview we got for next week. No matter if Bryan is F1 or F2 he is a front runner no no mention of their date justb100% male drama. These guys are worse than many of the girls.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 pm

@bachfan05 oh he still is...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Pretty difficult to justify Bryan following Lee if he's indeed F1, but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. I'm thinking he followed him as soon as he returned to social media and it would look suspicious if he unfollowed him now. Granted, he lived with him and saw what went down, so he should know how disrespectful this is to Rachel. However, I'm thinking even if he wanted to unfollow him now, he couldn't. I think ppl will pretty much know he's F1 if he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Honestly, I see no reason for Bryan to be following Lee. It's just unacceptable. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 pm

sophienette wrote:
emusha wrote:
Did I imagine it or did Peter say something or motion to ask her a question after she said "if you're lucky".... did he said "right now? or let's go" or something. I have a hard time catching what he says sometimes... TIA!

I think he said "a guy can hope"? or something?

ahh ok! thanks -- I knew it was a come back but didn't catch it
rofl @ the comment above that he's a ventriloquist

P.S. that spelling bee competition though really made me think - with all this autocorrect and the calculators - how many of us take the time to make sure we're still solid with our multiplication tables and spelling!! giggling not me!! full respect to Josiah and Will for getting to the finale of it.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Bryan uses IG every day at least once a day. Or he has at least for the last ten days. Which is a little after the Lee tweets were exposed. I don't see how anyone on the cast is following Lee but most of all an F1 who at this point would know how much his fiancé detests Lee (going by her twitter comments right now).

Last edited by NuFan on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 pm

ElonM wrote:But wouldn't Rachel be discussing Lee with Bryan if he's F1? So why is he still following him? Bryan better get SM savvy and unfollow that jerk! You don't need to be SM smart to unfollow a racist, just do the opposite of following.

Especially given Rachel's tweets tonight she is no fan of Lee, so why would he continue to follow him, makes no sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Max64 wrote:
ElonM wrote:But wouldn't Rachel be discussing Lee with Bryan if he's F1? So why is he still following him? Bryan better get SM savvy and unfollow that jerk! You don't need to be SM smart to unfollow a racist, just do the opposite of following.

Especially given Rachel's tweets tonight she is no fan of Lee, so why would he continue to follow him, makes no sense to me.

Yes! Did someone on here say that Peter was posting at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 pm

I don't fault Bryan for following Lee. We all follow people on Twitter we really don't care for.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Realityjunkie88 wrote:Pretty difficult to justify Bryan following Lee if he's indeed F1, but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. I'm thinking he followed him as soon as he returned to social media and it would look suspicious if he unfollowed him now. Granted, he lived with him and saw what went down, so he should know how disrespectful this is to Rachel. However, I'm thinking even if he wanted to unfollow him now, he couldn't. I think ppl will pretty much know he's F1 if he did.

Why would it be suspicious?  He got good reason to unfollow him w/o people thinking he didn't cause he's F1. Matter fact why did he follow him in the first place after they left the house. He already knew he was racist. He lived with him. None of these fools should.

Last edited by TeamGap on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan