SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:51 pm

heavy peter vs bryan foreshadowing imo loll
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Screen14
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Screen13
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Screen15

source: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:46 pm

I just heard Ali explain how hot her relationship with Roberto started , but when they finally got down to doing every day life, they didn't have enough in common to sustain it . There's a lot to learn about each other in the short time they have in filming the show. I  just want Rachel to get it right so she will have a successful relationship with her Mr Right !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Rachel says something Ali never said iirc though: that she and her f1 have an unexplainable bond and energy that she's never felt before. Obviously she has the hots for him too but there's something deeper there too, especially how she described him in her first post home. At least that's what she seems to think now, who knows what the future will look like for them. I'm personally hoping for the best but at best cautiously optimistic given everything having to do with happy ending on this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:08 pm

I agree, @Alana ..And I do hope for the best ..She looks giddy- happy  !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Judiful wrote:I just heard Ali explain how hot her relationship with Roberto started , but when they finally got down to doing every day life, they didn't have enough in common to sustain it . There's a lot to learn about each other in the short time they have in filming the show. I  just want Rachel to get it right so she will have a successful relationship with her Mr Right !!

yea... this is the most illuminating relationship imo about the follies of this franchise because I do sincerely believe both her and roberto were well-intentioned but the connection was only surface-deep. Based on the Rachel we saw on Nick's season and the kind of real and substance-based relationship she built with Nick I imagine she'd pursue that kind of relationship for her season rather than one that's very infatuation-based. I see her making an effort to have that depth in her relationships be it in how she questions Bryan about his tactics or is not afraid to disagree with Eric to build a stronger foundation, or to ask the deeper question "can i ask how it happened" to dean etc. etc.

I see ben and lauren as another example of this type of relationship from the franchise though I don't think they've articulated the follies in quite the same palpable way Ali has been able to since their breakup.

all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 73 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 71, 72, 73

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan