SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:23 pm

@wrossy78 laugh out loud i kept thinking about this for the past couple of days until someone on here posted the videos of alexis and olivia,

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:23 pm

BachelorBabe512 thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:24 pm

@Kashathediva My post wasn't that Fan worthy only the ending about the whole Bachelor thing. I get confused where to put the so-so type of posts. I'm sorry KAsh. no idea
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:26 pm

@MiaHawk Thank You!. Its a human Snack eating a Snack giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 pm

tammyC920 wrote:after some serious sleuthing and putting things together i think i got something. Idk if anyone has mentioned this before but. rachel came  to LA may 15th she did not go back to dallas, the following day rachel posted a picture of here at the gym may 16th , bryan post a picture may 17th with his grandmother. peter posted his first pic back on may 21st. watching the video of alexis and Olivia which was filmed may 16 released on the 17th she said she already met the guy. rachel did not post any pictures on instagram bewteen may 16th and may 19th (her and whitney). My theory is that peter was flown to LA from FRC destination.  ON may 19th bryan posted a picture with him and a friend, there was no way he was in LA at that time. I think peter left LA may 19th or may 20th.  laugh out loud I know this is a lot but it make sense because rachel had alot of interviews and appearances  the following week, and i think the producers played with us when both peter and bryan were missing between may 23 -may 29 very convenient, during those days i think rachel was back in dallas.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

What makes you think they would fly Peter to L.A the same city Rachel is going to after the FRC? Typically the F1-F2 leave at the same time, and go back to their lives. They don't follow the lead anywhere. The FRC was according to our schedule May 11th. The lead and F1 have a couple of days to themselves which would be Sat/Sun 13th/14th. What would Peter be doing in LA while Rachel is on media tours?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 pm

According to the website http://kampsfit.com/schedule/. Peter has a class today at 5:30pm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 19 Screen11

http://kampsfit.com/schedule/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 pm

TeamGap wrote:@MiaHawk  Thank You!. Its a human Snack eating a Snack giggling

giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Realityjunkie88 wrote:@Mels_Tvshipper Yeah I have no idea anymore. It just seems crazy to me that Peter isn't F1. I agree with the people that have been saying they see things that prove either Peter or Bryan could be. All the qualities Rachel seems to describe in her fiancé screams Peter to me. Plus her body language when talking about Peter in her interview for the Wisconsin News channel seems to suggest that she did pick him. She was being very careful choosing her words and seemed to be making an effort to talk in the past tense. I feel like if she didn't pick Peter she wouldn't have to pay attention to what she said as much.

I think my reply post was too gushy so I guess I'll move it elsewhere.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@Kashathediva My post wasn't that Fan worthy only the ending about the whole Bachelor thing. I get confused where to put the so-so type of posts. I'm sorry KAsh. no idea

I think it's more a matter if you don't want to watch or sleuth that is fine. I certainly do get it. However, it is a bit demoralizing to read it in a sleuthing thread. The object of the thread is sleuthing for Peter.
So commenting multiple times about not wanting to go on kind of goes against the grain. I understand that Peter fans may not be happy with the current spoiler. But it's simply a spoiler.
Those wishing to continue sleuthing should have a haven to do so.
Those wishing to throw in the towel have a place.
And it's ok. I get it. It's clarified and over.. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 pm

@Kashathediva Totally got what you're saying. I understand now. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 19 1377737533
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tammyC920 wrote:after some serious sleuthing and putting things together i think i got something. Idk if anyone has mentioned this before but. rachel came  to LA may 15th she did not go back to dallas, the following day rachel posted a picture of here at the gym may 16th , bryan post a picture may 17th with his grandmother. peter posted his first pic back on may 21st. watching the video of alexis and Olivia which was filmed may 16 released on the 17th she said she already met the guy. rachel did not post any pictures on instagram bewteen may 16th and may 19th (her and whitney). My theory is that peter was flown to LA from FRC destination.  ON may 19th bryan posted a picture with him and a friend, there was no way he was in LA at that time. I think peter left LA may 19th or may 20th.  laugh out loud I know this is a lot but it make sense because rachel had alot of interviews and appearances  the following week, and i think the producers played with us when both peter and bryan were missing between may 23 -may 29 very convenient, during those days i think rachel was back in dallas.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

What makes you think they would fly Peter to L.A the same city Rachel is going to after the FRC? Typically the F1-F2 leave at the same time, and go back to their lives. They don't follow the lead anywhere. The FRC was according to our schedule May 11th. The lead and F1 have a couple of days to themselves which would be Sat/Sun 13th/14th. What would Peter be doing in LA while Rachel is on media tours?

why not?? Honestly this is a complete different bachelorette season than any other, from the moment they announced her till she announced she was engaged. rachel did not start her media tour on untill may 21st.  she went back to work june 1st  the producers have shown us time after time that this bachelorette is different . "typically" they waited to announce the bachelorette( they did not), "typically" they announce the engagement ( not the case this time). At this point there really is no typical

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:42 pm

@tammyC920 why not? Because I don't see any indication, proof SM tweets etc that he might have flown to L.A other than your theory. Based on all the other season's of both TB and The ette the F1 goes home.

Rachel herself has said in interviews when she returned, she hasn't seen him since the FRC, I believe that because that has always been the case in all the other seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove