SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:01 pm

@Cila51290 to be honest i believe I posted screen shots in here ealier asking before it got cleared up
About he wasn't there for love and to use Rachel. If you scroll back you'll see it. Also can't source anymore since I believe he deleted them.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:05 pm

@WhisperingLove So nothing about his family? Dad? I remember looking at that photo in the morning and did not see any negative comments about his family & friends. Odd. hmm
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Well, the comment was there because why would the comment made by this woman defending them be there ? I looked for it as she tagged the person but the comment was gone tho sad

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Since this is a discussion thread I hope this is okay. But you can not be in love with someone and still care for them. IMO, Brooks cared for Des a lot, but he was not in love. I think he knew Chris loved her and actually did not want her to give up Chris for him. And I really believe this because he and Chris stayed friends and he was invited to the wedding. Chris loves Des too much to allow someone who hurt her maliciously to remain in their lives. Again, JMO.

So Peter being a really good guy could care for Rachel and not want to see bad things written about her without being in love. That is being a good person to me. I don't know who Rachel's fiancé is, but his post while indicative is not proof one way or the other. IMO.

What it does prove to me is that he is a good guy. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:OK so now that we know for a fact from his reply on this pic that Peter sees and deletes negative comments

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 41 Screen48

I have something that I noticed a while back. On one of Peter's pics, I'm so sorry I can't remember which one so you might have to take my word for it, unless someone wants to go search the comment sections for all his pics since being back. One night someone commented about how he was too good for Rachel and how she doesn't deserve him, and basically a lot of nastiness towards Rachel, and others came to Rachel's defence and there was some back and forth. The next morning, all the negative comments from that person towards Rachel were gone & the ones defending her were still there. I know the person could've deleted their own comments but based on the things said & the person's attitude I thought it was Peter and his comment strengthens that thought for me.

@Reneem , I've seen a pretty number of negative posts about Rachel that he deleted. One poster kept making comments about Rachel's hair (she could see the tracks, bla, bla, bla) on their date pic and I saw that he deleted them all.

Last edited by julychild on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:18 pm

@stuckinsc, I agree but to refer to her as his "family"?? Ehh idk. What would jealous fiancé Bryan say? laugh out loud I think there are some sm tomfoolery going on here from his side.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:18 pm

julychild wrote:
ReneeM wrote:OK so now that we know for a fact from his reply on this pic that Peter sees and deletes negative comments

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 41 Screen48

I have something that I noticed a while back. On one of Peter's pics, I'm so sorry I can't remember which one so you might have to take my word for it, unless someone wants to go search the comment sections for all his pics since being back. One night someone commented about how he was too good for Rachel and how she doesn't deserve him, and basically a lot of nastiness towards Rachel, and others came to Rachel's defence and there was some back and forth. The next morning, all the negative comments from that person towards Rachel were gone & the ones defending her were still there. I know the person could've deleted their own comments but based on the things said & the person's attitude I thought it was Peter and his comment strengthens that thought for me.

@Renee, I've seen a pretty number of negative posts about Rachel that he deleted. One poster kept making comments about Rachel's hair (she could see the tracks, bla, bla, bla) on their date pic and I saw that he deleted them all.

Peter is a stand up guy clapping!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:20 pm

If there were negative comments about him and Rachel I could see him or any contestant deleting the comments and making a statement. We didn't see the comments that were deleted or what the poster is referring to. We don't know that they included his family or any of his friends.

Stating that attacking family and friends is drawing the line is a common statement made IMO when posting a message of that nature.

If he left the comments and ignored the hateful ones, that would tell another story IMHO. He's just doing what I would hope any other contestant would do if the trolls were hateful towards them and the lead.IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Alanna wrote:@stuckinsc, I agree but to refer to her as his "family"?? Ehh idk. What would jealous fiancé Bryan say? laugh out loud I think there are some sm tomfoolery going on here from his side.

He wrote friends or family. It was inferred here that the word family was Rachel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Alanna wrote:@stuckinsc, I agree but to refer to her as his "family"?? Ehh idk. What would jealous fiancé Bryan say? laugh out loud I think there are some sm tomfoolery going on here from his side.

But he didn't just say family. He said friends and family. She could be a friend without being a fiancé. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:21 pm

IMO Peter typed my fiancee, then was like oh wait and backspace. If not then at least friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:23 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:IMO Peter typed my fiancee, then was like oh wait and backspace. If not then at least friends.

What? Is this purely speculative?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove