SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:31 pm

So maybe the SHV is the next few days. We know R is flying to SF and that P has worth training today as per worth website but what are their movements for the remainder of the week? He could miss training W, T due to business trip? So maybe the problem is for P getting tb approval to have linking flights from SHV to Chicago? anything could be happening imo. It is getting to the stage where we need an airport sighting to confirm P/B movements or lack of. I do wonder about R work commitments if folk are speculating she was MIA last wk/wk end and now travelling with Whitney this week. She may of been MIA due to court proceedings...who knows?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Loulou wrote:So maybe the SHV is the next few days.  We know R is flying to SF and that P has worth training today as per worth website but what are their movements for the remainder of the week? He could miss training  W, T due to business trip? So maybe the problem is for P getting tb approval to have linking flights from SHV to Chicago?  anything could be happening imo.  It is getting to the stage where we need an airport sighting to confirm P/B movements or lack of. I do wonder about R work commitments if folk are speculating she was MIA last wk/wk end and now travelling with Whitney this week. She may of been MIA due to court proceedings...who knows?
Peter is at Kamps tomorrow through Thursday. Kamps puts "(sub)" in for the people who won't be there and Peter doesn't have any subs in for him.This weekend will be confirmation for me.

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:37 pm

@ladybug it wouldn't have been a whole month they had one Memorial Day weekend!!!!! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:43 pm

If Peter does indeed spend this weekend with the guys, the next weekend they could spend together would be 4 weeks since Memorial Day weekend.  Assuming they have them on the weekends.  Since Rachel's resurface twice now on Monday's after being relatively quite during the weekend, I'm leaning towards weekend SHVs.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:09 pm

@Loulou hmmmm.... I must have missed the info on Peter at an Atlanta airport, interesting. Thanks for this post. I was ready to give up a couple days ago, but I have a glimmer of hope. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 pm

When was he spotted in the Atlanta airport? And was there a pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:16 pm

@A1day1 last Monday and no pic according to poster I replied to in my last post.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Loulou wrote:snipped..

5. Peter was spotted, via a fan twitter account - no photo, at the Atlanta airport as stated on this forum last Monday.  People were stating 2 day MIA not long enough for SHV however given the sudden death of her Grandmother imo given Atlanta only 2hrs from both Madison and Dallas is a possibility.
snipped

Where was it quoted on this forum that Peter was spotted at the Atlanta airport?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71469

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Why would he go through Atlanta though??

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 pm

@GuardianAngel here's the tweet. Idk how accurate it was

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 pm

@Jmack Atlanta is a Delta hub. Loads of flights connect there.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Here is the tweet  https://twitter.com/maddsjohns/status/871794417455255552

For some reason it was dismissed as having been too quick of a turnaround, but I am trying to remember why?  Does anyone remember?

ETA: whoops, too late, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove