SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:54 pm

So Bryans posting on insta and Peter and Rachel are silent interesting :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Watch Peter post next, laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm telling ya, he is not giving off F1 vibes to me. I know there has been a new spoiler but his SM postings don't add up. JMO as usual.

ETA : He even put a #mood. Thats not happy, in love but introspective and calling attention to his feelings.

I get a Brooks type post season vibe from him.

I don't get a f1 feeling either

Last edited by Max64 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Also, he's 37 and doesn't show any signs of settling down anytime soon based on his insta and everything.. While peter almost seems like a grandpa laugh out loud = he's building bouncy castles, going to the farmer's market with his friends and goddaughter, chill drinks/night out rather than partying

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Bryan's IG post is filled with family photos.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:15 pm

And pictures with his staff, patients and close friends. The only recent partyish pics are those with the other cast members. And even those are just slighly there. Guess he should be wearing monks robes and posting pictures of him in a chapel praying only.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:20 pm

I've been thinking would the producers have a say in what and when to post things on social media? Knowing that rs said they definitely coach the Bach/bachelorette for interviews in what to say.

I won't be surprised if they are telling peter And or Bryan post today or don't post for a few day or post this, etc

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:26 pm

^^^ Exactly why a physical sighting of them is a better gauge. They could be posting on SM while on SVH but if he (eg. Bryan) is out and about that confirms it more right ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Has JoJo given any interviews about this season and her thoughts on who Rachel should pick? I just figured Rachel probably keeps in touch with Jo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Has JoJo given any interviews about this season and her thoughts on who Rachel should pick? I just figured Rachel probably keeps in touch with Jo.

She hasn't but I don't think they keep in touch at all. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:31 pm

@ReneeM  really? I thought the whole Dallas thing and living close would've brought them together.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Has JoJo given any interviews about this season and her thoughts on who Rachel should pick? I just figured Rachel probably keeps in touch with Jo.

She hasn't but I don't think they keep in touch at all. Jmo.
Yes, doesn't seem like they hit it off. Not to say they wouldn't chat if they saw each other and they follow each other on sm, but not really friends either. They're very different girls so it's not too shocking imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8