SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:14 am

@Hotmomma @AllAboutLove Thanks. And SDMOM also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:20 am

Usually when someone geotags something it's either where they took the pic (but the pic was taken in LA) or it's where they're at currently at. Maybe Rachel just wants us to think she's in Dallas, or maybe she's ACTUALLY in Dallas. Her being MIA isn't really proof of anything IMO because no one's known here whereabouts since that plane trip where the flight attendant said it was an international flight. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:22 am

What about this comment, things are getting interesting

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Img_1917

https://instagram.com/p/BVLaL_nnHZ0/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:23 am

@Jmack interesting indeddddddd

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:24 am

If there was no SHV then to me I am sus over why hasn't Rachel posted in real-time on her SM (IG story or otherwise)... I know she's not big on SM but still ... Her posting a later-pic and tagging it in Dallas makes me think it's a cover-up for a SHV. Just like she posted a IG story pic (but not a video) that she was "having a me" day when she was on her last speculated/sleuthed SHV so clearly not alone like she tried to make out to be...

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:25 am

You can be anywhere in the world and geotag a photo as being somewhere else. I do it all the time when posting my travel photos. Lol

So all we know is she geotagged it as Dallas but there's no evidence that's where she currently is. And it's an old pic anyway since nonbraids.

withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 48 87b72b10 withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 48 86669110 withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:25 am

Rachel posted the photo to acknowledge #nationalroseday jmo

As to whether posting it was to cover her absence on sm, I don't know.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:27 am

@Jmack the account has 6 followers and is following 143 people. Seems like a troll imo
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If there was no SHV then to me I am sus over why hasn't Rachel posted in real-time on her SM (IG story or otherwise)... I know she's not big on SM but still ... Her posting a later-pic and tagging it in Dallas makes me think it's a cover-up for a SHV. Just like she posted a IG story pic (but not a video) that she was "having a me" day when she was on her last speculated/sleuthed SHV so clearly not alone like she tried to make out to be...

question

Exactly. She purposely made sure the Dallas Tag was there. If she always had her location on, then it wouldn't be a big deal. But when she doesn't have it on, then suddenly there's a location IMO it's done on purpose. Now we need Bryan to do the same. withlovecaila - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 48 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:34 am

Whaboom! Commented LOL on a fans post about Bryan being on The Player. I guess none of the guys knew laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BVLloOEgQjV/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If there was no SHV then to me I am sus over why hasn't Rachel posted in real-time on her SM (IG story or otherwise)... I know she's not big on SM but still ... Her posting a later-pic and tagging it in Dallas makes me think it's a cover-up for a SHV. Just like she posted a IG story pic (but not a video) that she was "having a me" day when she was on her last speculated/sleuthed SHV so clearly not alone like she tried to make out to be...

question

Plus if she returned to Dallas I'm sure she would've been spotted boarding or at the airport. Imo the Dallas, TX tag was deliberate as she is still at a SHV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:38 am

Checking her pics and Rachel seems to be random with her location on/off, so have no idea what to think, she could be having a SHV or she could actually be in Dallas I have no idea.

@A.j not necessarily as she was not always spotted when she was traveling for the show/interviews.

Last edited by Carine on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8