SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Who was it who said this season was going to be the next 1F vs. Arie on this board? I think we're there already. There's a very obvious tit for tat going on in this thread. Not even halfway through the season and we've gotten to this point. This is the kind of thing I expect later in the season. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:Who was it who said this season was going to be the next 1F vs. Arie on this board? I think we're there already. There's a very obvious tit for tat going on in this thread. Not even halfway through the season and we've gotten to this point. This is the kind of thing I expect later in the season. JMO.

I think it's only been like that for this board for now. Other sites, SM, etc it's been only one guy appealing to the masses. That could change as the season progresses. IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:28 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@GuardianAngel I agree unfortunately money talks but unless they have something bad to say about him they might come off looking bad. I don't know for sure how long they dated for or when Peter's last ex was.
snipped.

IA and I also typically am not a fan of ex's talking, but in this case because Bryan is described as a player I'm wondering where are all the ex's are or women that he played. That's the only POV I'm making. Smiley

realitytvfan11 wrote:@whisperinglove I'm even more confused now. He posted about Rachel? I see zero evidence posted in this forum that he scrubbed his social media in 2016. I know he deleted a couple of pictures when the season was over and before he opened his account. But that's different than the #greatsocialmediascrubof2016 that's being suggested here.

No one said it was the #greatsocialmediascrubof2016 and you see zero eviidence, because it's speculation and discussing. No one said it happened by providing proof, however he apparently dated someone for a long time, someone who broke his heart. Would he not have pics of her on her SM? Would he not delete them before he goes on the show, or after they broke up, or at some point in time? We didn't find his SM account until @julychild uncovered him by old fashion sleuthing on March 14th. That's the first time we saw his SM. We have no idea what happened prior to that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:29 pm

@bluwavz I was one of them Sadly people are getting mad at people they post with and are friendly with over people they have never had a conversation with and only know from SM and a tv edit. Oh well all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm not sure how we can possible speak for what happens on SM. In order to determine who the masses are favouring, then all the comments must be read, tallied, and percentages calcualted of those tallied for and against, in order for it to be accurate.

If I'm reading all of one person's SM and it's all positive and I read no one else's, saying that he's being favoured is not a fact. Plus we don't know what posts have been deleted that were negative in nature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:36 pm

I checked twitter, other forums, Ig, facebook etc from my own personal viewing & I saw Peter appealing a lot more. It's just my own observations. I didn't state it as fact or state it to diminish Bryan at all. I even said this can all change as the season moves forward. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:Who was it who said this season was going to be the next 1F vs. Arie on this board? I think we're there already. There's a very obvious tit for tat going on in this thread. Not even halfway through the season and we've gotten to this point. This is the kind of thing I expect later in the season. JMO.

Exactly!  I can't think of a season where 3 weeks into it, I've ever so wanted it to end and move on so badly before.  

There are things about Rachel and all the F4 that I like and definitely things I don't like as well.  At this point, I don't care who ends up F1.  She made the choice that was best for her at the time, IMO.  It might not be popular or seem like the right choice to the viewing audience, depending on which spoiler is true and who the F1 actually is, but it's her choice.  She has to live with it, we don't!  

And after Jojo's season and the way everyone's true colors have come out since, I kind of thought people would be a little less quick to judge and criticize so harshly.  And no this does not mean we can open up a discussion on Jojo and Jordan and their SM incident or on her guys.  It was to make a point, but obviously I was most definitely wrong.  

I will say if it keeps up the way it has, IMO, by the end of season lots of threads will end up locked or lots will end up banned, be it temperarily or permanent.  

We might not be on the same teams this season, but there's no doubt at some point you will wind up with the same team as someone your disagreeing with now.  And that's a general you, not calling anyone out specifically.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:10 pm

I've noticed same and it maybe time for me to take a break from the general threads.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Yeah this is why I'm glad we have the fan threads. Sometimes a break from the general threads and some positivity is needed. I really think the lack of smoking gun this season is driving us all mad. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Well at least we have hit rock bottom as far as the confusion is concerned. I think it will make it easier to accept either F1 in the end, versus finding out later! iMO

Last edited by Jmack on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:35 pm

I for one wish these threads didnt decend in one vs the other. Whatever happened to discussions about what we see on the show and tring to put pieces together. It makes me a teeny weeny uncomfortable when ot becomes a back and forth like this. It stops being fun. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:40 pm

@see2love I think that is ultimately what TP want. Isn't that why certain contestants are given certain edits??? I can't remember a time when it was not split! After all CH said the viewers are not in the game unless we have a glass of wine or are throwing things at the tv! And he sure has all of that going this season! I've already drank too much and thrown several things at the tv!! Lol But I agree the threads could use some TLC! IMO

Last edited by Jmack on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8