SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:33 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:@kokopolo it appeared he stopped per his instagram page prior to being selected for the show.  Peter is still claiming to want to help people heal from injuries with no training.  Neither F2 is perfect but neither seem that bad to me. There have been much worse imo.

This is not factually correct though, he's never said that.

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:55 am

Lawkid wrote:@reason if so that prob might lend to Peter and Rachel as it pertains to the shooting star, the perfect first date and so on ! I'm just looking for any sort of clue as to who it might be laugh out loud

The shooting star was so reminiscent of Ashley and JP's cupcake line, and Nick and Vanessa, with the stars lining up comment she made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@kokopolo it appeared he stopped per his instagram page prior to being selected for the show.  Peter is still claiming to want to help people heal from injuries with no training.  Neither F2 is perfect but neither seem that bad to me. There have been much worse imo.

He mentions rehab from injuries. He needs to clarify that imo. I am NOT saying he is a bad guy but with his background it's not something he should have on his website without proper training or it should be clarified. All IMO.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:17 pm

@Tiggerlgh oh I know! I just wanted to clarify a bit before it starts going around as a fact  Smiley the website site says he has a passion in injury rehab, I guess it's all in the interpretation really. JMO.

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:25 pm

@Max64 hopefully it turns out similar #teamgap #teampachel #teampetal

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

He mentions rehab from injuries.  He needs to clarify that imo.  I am NOT saying he is a bad guy but with his background it's not something he should have on his website without proper training or it should be clarified.  All IMO.  

But IMO that's a standard aspect of personal training and not at all equivalent to selling fat loss teas and supplements.   Just before "Dr Abs" was cast on the Bachelor he promoted a supplement and recommended kids take it!! What kind of Dr does that?   

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPfsGM_lSWa/?hl=en

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 Img_9312teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 Img_9310
Source: my insta screencaps.

He reminds me so much of Josh Murray, who IMO is the worst.   Maybe Bryan does have some redeeming qualities but IMO he hasnt shown them yet and I see a lot of red flags.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : **IMO**)

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

He mentions rehab from injuries.  He needs to clarify that imo.  I am NOT saying he is a bad guy but with his background it's not something he should have on his website without proper training or it should be clarified.  All IMO.  

His company doesn't provide it as a service as per his website. Which was pretty easy to search by the way and I'm giving him bonus points for an easy to follow web design on a side note:LOLflag: . Passion could mean he is studying IMO.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:45 pm

kokopolo wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

But that's a standard aspect of personal training and not at all equivalent to selling fat loss teas and supplements.   Just before "Dr Abs" was cast on the Bachelor he promoted a supplement and recommended kids take it!! What kind of Dr does that?   

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 Img_9312teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 54 Img_9310
Source: my insta screencaps.

He reminds me so much of Josh Murray, who IMO is worst.   Maybe Bryan does have some redeeming qualities but IMO he hast shown them yet and I see a lot of red flags.

Before we slip into the abyss, this product is actually one of his better ones as it's is really just a multivitamin. i think it's important imo we remember that who ever will be the chosen one will be under immense scrutiny by the media. All this and more will come out if there is any other skeletons lurking in the closet for both. We won't need to debate on here as to who is hiding more, the media will do that for us IMO. Whoever it is just better be prepared for it and so should Rachel. Including dealing with her F1 perhaps not being the most popular choice. It's a slippery slope IMO not going with secret engagement angle as the only mystery is who will she choose which inevitably pits two contestants against each other from the very beginning to the public imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:56 pm

The other thing I want to say about Bryan's multilevel marketing sales is a bit sensitive.  

From looking into his SM posts and the people he tags as part of his sales team, as well as a YouTube video someone posted the other day where he's doing a sales pitch, his target market is African American women.  

This may very well be purely coincidental with him dating Jubilee and then Rachel from the franchise  (he loves attractive, accomplished Black women, awesome).  Or there may be something related to promoting his business. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but it made my spidey sense tingle and I wanted to share the info.  

Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xCPxrwwkxuI

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:01 pm

The youtube was uploaded in 2015 so it has nothing to do with Jubilee IMO. The people that were included in that youtube were probably simply all friends. When you have home parties, you invite your friends. It's as simple as that to me.

His heritage would consist of black people, just like Cubans. I see no reason to believe he is purposely targeting any type of people of any heritage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:12 pm

@kokopolo I don't think he is targeting anyone. Miami is a very diverse area and his long time female best friend is a WOC. As such I think that is just who he is friends with. imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Bryan finally on SM & just liked Miamimami's recent post
https://instagram.com/p/BVNEvf6DnP7/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8