SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:39 pm

MeAndI should have at least 2 books for the 2 she wrote.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:37 am

dizzy
It's a Reality Show Crossover! The Bachelorette's Robby Hayes Joins Siesta Key
Everybody loves a good crossover and Siesta Key is serving one up for season three. The MTV reality show welcomes The Bachelorette veteran Robby Hayes to the cast for the upcoming third season premiering Tuesday, Jan. 7.

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1099804/it-s-a-reality-show-crossover-the-bachelorette-s-robby-hayes-joins-siesta-key

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:40 pm

How old is this dude?  The show description:

Siesta Key is a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Sarasota, Fla. But perhaps more importantly for reality show viewers, it's the setting of this sultry series from the producers of `Laguna Beach' that follows a similar formula as that mid-2000s show. `Siesta Key' follows some young adults who confront issues of love, heartbreak, class and looming adulthood while spending the summer together in their sun-drenched hometown. Nothing is off-limits as the friends come of age and try to figure out who they are and who they want to become, which probably includes getting romantically involved with each other.
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Robby is 30. Soon to be 31. I'm not familiar with this show. How old are the "young adults"?

Born: January 5, 1989 (age 30 years), Jacksonville, Florida, United States
https://g.co/kgs/Y2fCfd

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:47 pm

I watched a couple of the first episodes because I have family that live in Siesta Key and was just curious to see how it (the area) was portrayed.

It seemed like most were not quite or relatively newly 21. That was a few years ago, but I'd think that'd make Robbie at least 5, but probably closer to 10 years older than many of them.

Of course, that's assuming those same people are on the show. Like I said, I only watched a couple of the first episodes and then said hard pass, no matter how fun it was seeing a place I know well on TV.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

+29
Newto
quick_dry
Linds911
Mommyof2
Aria