SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:24 am

I'm probably not the only one that's watched that a few times. :fanningfan Even the playfulness on the court was cute and hot, loved it, he took full advantage and so did she...way to go Peter!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 am

I made some gifs of Peter and Rachel's hot tub time.

Look at him, adjusting his position disinterestedly, so Rachel could climb on top of him

via GIPHY

Note the hand! Placement! Look at him gripping that azz in disinterest!

via GIPHY

His hand on her back is so hot to me. I'm a weirdo idc. She's completely on top of him, bodies pressed completely against each other and it's like he's trying to get her even closer (in that way men do when they're not interested :gotcha: )

via GIPHY

I also took a SC of his head in her titties, I bet he's wondering about the weather though
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 Screen17
Source

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 am

Renee, your commentary! cantstopl It HAS been sizzling hot out lately  :fanningfan -weirdos unite! group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:56 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:00 am

@ReenM you are the real MVP. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 am

Holy F**** that hot tub scene!. :thud No words. Imagine how their FS time will be! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 1f60f

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:58 am

@ReneeM you're too much. I'm here grinning like an idiot don't know which is more the gifs or the commentary laugh out loud.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:18 am

@ReneeM bestbud! spitcoffee whipped cheerleader awwww eyedrool

and a whole lot of... :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan

I did notice his head being way below her shoulder and his hands being well below her hips when it aired, but havent had a chance to rewatch so thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:24 am

All this was shown last episode? I  have got to watch this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:25 am

@lexforlife yep! End of GD with TOG GDR, 1-1 for J being sent home, no cocktail party, RC (all from what should have been EP4 without the TBC) then Ep5 with TOG 1-1 date, GD handball with Peter's make out session in the bath tub, GDR to W and start on 2-1 of hell.

and if I may say, one of the best episodes in a long time, if you skip most of J's 1-1 (although Rachel's BL was hilarious and cringy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:39 am

Lord have merrrrrrccccy!!! with him or not at the end, I'm getting my life with their scenes. Love them together :fanningfan beatingheart

@ReneeM Your comments! I can't cantstopl Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:43 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 78 Screen10

my screen cap

p.s. I wonder why they showed such a strong connection with Peter on the night of TOG 1on1?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly