SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:54 pm

@reason I do not know yet who is F1 and who is F2. At this point, I think edits point to Bryan's direction but I also see a strong possibility that Peter may be also F1.

No matter. I always fail to understand why the F2 should remain heartbroken and why it is bad taste or even totally unacceptable to use SM for his own good.... even heard shaming the lead by his "attitude" duh which attitude? Each rejectees carry on with their life and the finale is done and past for them.

I see no disrespect and I am totally okay if they play with SM. That gives us material to sleugh eh? danceround

Back to top Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Lawkid wrote:@reason I would have agreed with this but the fact that he continues to like certain things to mislead individuals into thinking that he and Rachel might actually be together is completely unnecessary imo (that's if he is indeed f2)
I'm reserving judgment until the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:56 pm

The naive part in me thinks it's a typo and he's gonna put it back to normal once TPTB checks him. No? Maybe? or TPTB don't give a shi*t? dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 33 3806527698
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm still waiting for my proof this weekend laugh out loud laugh out loud If Peter is home then I'll give up. I really wanted to see Bryan as the bachelor though...sigh....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 pm

@HEA to me it's not about remaining heartbroken. He is def allowed and should go about his life as normal if he's not the F1 but don't allude to being F1 and giving fans hope that he and Rachel are together. To me it comes across as trying to get more attention for himself. This is all just my interpretation on it! In addition, he literally didn't even seem remotely heartbroken based on his first insta story when he got back. The guy just seems happy overall which is good ofc but it just comes across like he didn't care much for Rachel. All of this is imo!

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:05 pm

I doubt there's a SHV this weekend.

If it's a SHV weekend I don't see Rachel traveling to LA more like the F1 alone doing the traveling. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:05 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:Very f2ish IMO, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's probably been inundated with business inquiries to Worth's email and in his DM's. It's not as bad as putting it in his bio or doing krausinquiries@gmail but it should filter out some of the emails that distract from and bury messages from actual clients. Bryan also followed a PR guy as soon as he came back but IMO isn't on social media enough to be bothered by it. All jmo.

How do we know this? Sleuthers connected him with Josh and the same PR company who he had already been following when his accoutn became public. There were older pics to prove it. Who did he follow when he came back?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm

@dartbachfan27 I don't understand the problem? I feel he should do this especially if he is F1. He should absolutely capitalize on opportunities, and not leave himself and his business completely beholden to the network should he win or lose.

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:Very f2ish IMO, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's probably been inundated with business inquiries to Worth's email and in his DM's. It's not as bad as putting it in his bio or doing krausinquiries@gmail but it should filter out some of the emails that distract from and bury messages from actual clients. Bryan also followed a PR guy as soon as he came back but IMO isn't on social media enough to be bothered by it. All jmo.

How do we know this? Sleuthers connected him with Josh and the same PR company who he had already been following when his accoutn became public. There were older pics to prove it. Who did he follow when he came back?
CMIIW, looking back through the threads (though I can't remember which one), he followed @JustinMaya, @ChrisHeadshots, and then liked a post from a known bachelor pr firm. That was all after his account went public and was sleuthed at the same time he followed all of the other contestants. jmoaa

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:10 pm

I think Bryan followed the PR person after filming. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:14 pm

@Marginwalker I didn't say it was a problem nor do I think it was. I think it's fine. It's just yet additional evidence that points to the fact that he might be F2 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Cila51290 wrote:The naive part in me thinks it's a typo and he's gonna put it back to normal once TPTB checks him. No? Maybe? or TPTB don't give a shi*t? dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 33 3806527698

LOL! Is it the move or is it the timing of the move? I don't see it as that big of a deal either way mainly because of what he does professionally. As long as he doesn't start hawking tacky get fit quick products...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia