SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Marginwalker Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:22 pm

@dartbachfan27 Pardon my wording. I don't see it as more of an F1 vs F2 move. To me this should be the default of anyone that goes on any program. Even if he wanted to return to private life, it would be beneficial to have a catchall method of handling all inquiries, especially if someone else can do the sorting. But perhaps I've been in this business too long!
All IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by moviechicka Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Marginwalker wrote:@dartbachfan27 Pardon my wording.  I don't see it as more of an F1 vs F2 move. To me this should be the default of anyone that goes on any program. Even if he wanted to return to private life, it would be beneficial to have a catchall method of handling all inquiries, especially if someone else can do the sorting. But perhaps I've been in this business too long!
All IMO
I agree. He has way more followers than anyone else on the show at this point. TMZ picked up a stupid yearbook story about him. It's possible that he just doesn't want to deal with all of the emails headed his way. It's smart to hand it off to someone else especially since he has an actual small business to run in addition to whatever else he does on the side. IMO

Last edited by moviechicka on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:26 pm

MissSid wrote:LOL! Is it the move or is it the timing of the move? I don't see it as that big of a deal either way mainly because of what he does professionally. As long as he doesn't start hawking tacky get fit quick products...

At this point I'm expecting it any day now laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 pm

@ReneeM Considering his response to requests for supplement information on Facebook, I'm not expecting that whatsoever IMO. That would actually surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:45 pm

We speculate on here which is fair enough but the danger is that some people run with these speculations to their blogs or sm and it spreads as the gospel truth.
We dont know why they follow PR, maybe because of the bad press they have been getting recently? Maybe because they are now in the public eye?
I just want to speculate about what we are shown, SCs, edits. VO, music, and not try to decipher every SM post or read the thoughts of these contestants. Darn it nba and tptb for being stingy and distruptive. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:58 pm

@see2love clapping! SM can be so misleading.  We don't know these people or why they do anything off of the show

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Can somebody explain to me the significance of The Whole PR situation and how it alludes to Peter being F2?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:04 pm

see2love wrote:We speculate on here which is fair enough but the danger is that some people run with these speculations to their blogs or sm and it spreads as the gospel truth.
We dont know why they follow PR, maybe because of the bad press they have been getting recently? Maybe because they are now in the public eye?
I just want to speculate about what we are shown, SCs, edits. VO, music, and not try to decipher every SM post or read the thoughts of these contestants.
Darn it nba and tptb for being stingy and distruptive. Imo

i totally agree. And thank you for saying this. clapping! it's exhausting tryna make sense of some post about the contestants SM that goes way back before they were on the show.

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 1f49b  dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:06 pm

see2love wrote:We speculate on here which is fair enough but the danger is that some people run with these speculations to their blogs or sm and it spreads as the gospel truth.
I just want to speculate about what we are shown, SCs, edits. VO, music, and not try to decipher every SM post or read the thoughts of these contestants. Darn it nba and tptb for being stingy and distruptive. Imo
I love this post so much. I feel myself going a little bonkers looking into the smallest of social media clues when they probably mean nothing. I'm excited to have some new conversations about the show on Monday and next week will be even more fun! dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 3806527698 dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
I love this post so much. I feel myself going a little bonkers looking into the smallest of social media clues when they probably mean nothing. I'm excited to have some new conversations about the show on Monday and next week will be even more fun! dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 3806527698 dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 3806527698
to me there's a happy medium. I do not pay tension to like some follows however the pictures posted have definitely given a lot away over the years and that I continue to look at.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:37 pm

@see2love you also have a fan here. We are not fortune tellers and we have no idea why they think or why they do or don't do, like or not like, keep silence or not etc etc etc. We can speculate until we are out of breath but at the end of the day we do not know because we do not have the full cards in hand behind every SM move they make.

I believe that many contestant who maybe felt insecure with the franchise now or just because out of precaution decided to cover their rears. I think it is smart. The way they decide to do it is their choice, good or bad. We are not in their shoes. We are just lurkers.

The major issue I have is that edits give us a storyline that is completely created by people who had their script in hand even before the season started. They used pawns and alcohol and asked them to repeat ad nauseam the same situation with different words so they could cut and past into the story they created.

And of course, viewers fell into their edits and story. We see one lead kissing a guy and we think he is the one. We see no kiss with another and we think he cannot be the one... and at the end we have a Trista and Ryan couple where Ryan hardly kissed Trista and yet he was the one for her all along.

So how can we know what is going on behind a screen and in the mind of a guy that we not even met or know in RL? What do we know about who they are. How are we sure they are what they show us on screen. We don't. We are influenced by bits and parts of what the prods want us to see and at the end of the day we are convinced that every single move they do on SM means something important because they wanted revenge or show their happiness or whatever message they want us to deliver... and at the end of the day, it was just a poof of air, a fun moment or they just wanted attention. who cares really their motives.

What I care is to see a love story on my TV screen. Because after show, they return to ordinary people in my eyes.

So unless I see another snapchat Kailin/Shaun moment... I will keep to the edits and sleuthing. I am no psychic nor fortune teller.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:06 pm

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 Screen65
Source

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 34 Screen66
Source

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia