SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:09 pm

Rachel also just posted a modeling picture on her IG. The part of the caption says "sans fiancé." This is probably a reach but maybe she said that because her fiancé is also into modeling and just wasn't with her then hint hint laugh out loud jmo

Back to top Go down

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 35 Screen65
Source

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 35 Screen66
Source

The caption of the first photo. Where is she going? Do you think she's going to Carly's wedding? I don't know if she would mention the flight if it was supposed to be more discrete....unless SHV is wherever she is going (wedding or wherever) IMO. I personally don't like reading too much into SM though, so it may be nothing.

EDIT: @ReneeM thanks! exactly, why I don't try to read into SM, I have no idea what I'm talking about, haha.

Last edited by bluejay25 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm

It's a throw back to January when she wasn't engaged.

**edited** picture already posted

therachlindsay#tbt to this amazing photoshoot in my hometown back in January ---> sans fiancé! What a wild and wonderful ride the last 6 months have been!  #bachelorette #bachelornation #necklacesfordays #dallas #dtown

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:14 pm

@bluejay25 I think she's probably talking about the other girls.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Ahh Rach is already excited to do the People shoot with her man laugh out loud Cutie.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:24 pm

@ReneeM would be very interesting if she was talking about herself though IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:25 pm

@GetUpGirl That's where my mind went first. But if I start off having low expectations then I can't be disappointed laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:32 pm

@ReneeM My final disappointment came last week. Welcome to the train.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:33 pm

I a not sure if she refers to herself or others being late for flights. However, I don't think if Rachel is flying to her SHV she would post it on sm. I remember last season Vanessa posing about flying but it turned out she's spending the weekend with Dani M and others.
jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:38 pm

see2love wrote:We speculate on here which is fair enough but the danger is that some people run with these speculations to their blogs or sm and it spreads as the gospel truth.
We dont know why they follow PR, maybe because of the bad press they have been getting recently? Maybe because they are now in the public eye?
I just want to speculate about what we are shown, SCs, edits. VO, music, and not try to decipher every SM post or read the thoughts of these contestants. Darn it nba and tptb for being stingy and distruptive. Imo

So agree with this post.

We sleuth and speculate on here and within mere seconds, there are post on Instagram spreading what has been discussed here for all to see.
Often times the basic characters of the contestants is called into question. That's not cool.

I know the contestants are up for free discussion but often we speculate on aspects we have second hand (at best) knowledge about and that information is used by trolls/folks to harass and bully online via comments.

Not much can be done but we should all try to remember that they are human and have feelings also.

Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Not the management email 2 3 episodes in  dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 35 1f62b

dallas - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Is it a coincidence that they both did #tbt pics today?
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia