SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:04 pm

@truelovealways cool. Thanks!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:10 pm

mercieme wrote:@dartbachfan27 I like your example that you used and it illustrates a very common type of communication that  i am very familiar with and even use myself. However I can see how some may interpret how Rachel talks or what she says differently because they may not be familiar with that way of communication.....all jmo anyways.
What kind of communication does Rachel use that some of us might not be familiar with not disagreeing with you just confused ? JMO TYIA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@gurlbrit Astrid was on Nick's season with Rachel. Here is the full string of tweets. "My hashtag" "My girls" all too much for me IMHO.

It bothered me too!!
Just like the interview she did after being announced as the B'ette, most of what I heard are "my season", "my a", "my b".... everything hers, sounds too entitled for my liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:16 pm

TLTF wrote:
Dessler wrote:Y'all, this is MAJOR. Rachel with the president of ABC on the cover of hollywood reporter. I don't think leads get to meet the president of the network, the highest they go is Fleiss and Mills
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 80 Screen24

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVm7xvdBY1-/?taken-by=hollywoodreporter

wow wow wow ! Rachel looks stunning! Well they both are! This is indeed huge!

Somehow this makes me think, Rachel will be moving on from her current job and on to bigger and better things. Wasn't her dream job sports law or management or some such thing? She is making important network connections....and I don't mean as in ABC network, but in the networking sense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:36 pm

I am well aware the hashtag is of her face. I'm well aware it's created for the show. I've been around the block a few times, I'm well aware of why it's being used and how it's being used. My point is I'm sick of her using the word "my". It's my right to say that, and no one will change my mind. I don't care if it's some sort of secret language, if it's the cool thing to say these days, I don't care. I don't like it, I'm going to say it, and I shouldn't have to be afraid of what some might think. Because the next time you post, I just might agree with your post and throw up a thumbs up emoji.

What I'm not aware of, is why is it ok to clapping! High clap laugh out loud at a member's response and use CAPITAL letters simply because it's a negative opinion? Every single member has the right to post an opinion of Rachel weather it be positive or negative. I'm being asked why am I critiquing every little single thing Rachel does? How about I ask you why do you like someone who is so rude, and condescending? This isn't what this forum is about.

No one on this forum is going to tell me or anyone else, that our opinions are unwarranted on minor technicalities.

The rules are plain and simple. We do not judge the member's opinions, nor do we tell anyone what to do or what they shouldn't do or how they should think.

The mocking and rudeness of some members is appalling to me. This forum will not tolerate it.

This is when I need to step back. The forum will re open shortly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:53 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia