SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Not a good idea, ***IMO***you shouldn't let the those who are not fans get to you.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 pm

He could always disable the comments on his page all together if he couldn't handle it tbh. I think he's dealing with it just fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:53 pm

This is why no matter what I am #teampeter. I am shocked Peter left the comments up because in the 2nd comment the user goes on to say his parents didnt raise him well...and IMO, he's crossing the line about a small yearbook piece that could've been trolling on a friend's behalf IMO (you know the friend on the yearbook staff). If Peter is F1, he is built like a rock mentally and physically to withstand some of this stuff people throw at him, so marriage to a lawyer should be easier for him than most IMO. Lol. Jk. But seriously...

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Jeez, I bet these crazies will probably make Peter post less on IG now.:angryemotion A nice positive place turned UGLY fast. That's SM folks. dizzy
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:14 pm

All he has to do is make his page private. Or block those crazy people as they start to disrupt his page.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:33 pm

I am wondering if they are allowed to go private why the show is airing. Aren't they supposed to be promoting the show somewhat? I can see him going private after the show is done. People of the internet suck, imo. That's why our world is as it is today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:40 pm

lexforlife wrote:I am wondering if they are allowed to go private why the show is airing. Aren't  they supposed to be promoting the show somewhat? I  can see him going private after the show is done. People of the internet suck, imo. That's why our world is as it is today.
Tickle Monster is private. Lee is private.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:51 pm

On another topic, do you think they will show Peter buying Rachel a ring on his hometown date? Will they cut that scene if he is F1 or go ahead and show the scene if he is Final 2 to mislead? In my opinion odds are it is too much of coincidence for Bryan to also give her a ring. Or do you think the Powers that Be have caught on but don't think regular viewers or the media will? To me this season hinges on that ring!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

@Luvstruck I dont think they will show it at all IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Marcy03 wrote:If Peter becomes the Bachelor, he needs to be really outgoing. *IMO* I rarely heard the man speak.

He's kind of awkward and closed up. *IMO*

It's so hard to tell on this show the way they manipulate the editing but he is quite for sure and more than likely a little awkward. I think it's charming but how that translates to a lead I don't know to be honest.

I think all leads in the Us and internationally end up with perks of being in the show. I hope if he does become the lead he pushes his training business like Sam Wood from AUS franchise. Who was successful before but has quadrupled his business success but above all still comes across as a lovely man.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't think it'll be shown regardless.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:15 pm

@ReneeM I agree.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow