SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:05 am

@truelovealways I mean, I agree to an extent. Yes what they do with their lives before the show has no effect on us as viewers but at the same time, how they lived their lives (at least shortly pre-production) does inform their character, their motivations and their intentions for being on the show which is why viewers care about a contestant who, say, broke up with his/her significant other like a minute before the show. They do not always necessarily have to be mutually exclusive IMO.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 am

@truelovealways I totally agree. If they did something questionable in the past 5 - 10 -15 yrs ago and there is nothing to indicate they have done anything wrong since, then I don't care either. But if the past was a month before filming or weeks before filming, then those situations can sometimes reflect on their character.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 am

But there's no way to know the information RS has received about Peter has happened recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:
dartbachfan27 wrote:--snipped--
I wonder what the negative things he's heard about Peter have been? Moreover one of Bryan's ex came out saying nothing but the most positive things about him. This kind of shakes things up a little bit for me.

Source: RS

LOL Probably the same stuff others have heard. LOL

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

GuardianAngel wrote:--snipped--
If they did something questionable in the past 5 - 10 -15 yrs ago and there is nothing to indicate they have done anything wrong since, then I don't care either. But if the past was a month before filming or weeks before filming, then those situations can sometimes reflect on their character.

Couldn't agree more! :yes:

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:10 am

@truelovealways Absolutely. I would take it with a grain of salt, but it doesn't mean we should disregard the information entirely either considering we do not know whether it's recent or not. It could be. It could also not be.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 am

Just wondering out loud , based on some of the reactions here , do some here actually know what RS is referring to but can't share?

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 am

I think that when media spill info they dug up, sometimes it's in the past, DUI's arrested for other reason's, old yearbooks, whatever, we keep that info in our back pockets in case we need it to justify any other behaviour.

When it comes to sources, whether they posts on the forum or not, it's usually something that occurred recently because that's the info gossip whatever that's important IMHO.

This is just from years of sleuthing. It happens all the time. So it may not be surprising to some, that there may be info out there that we don't know.

We had a poster that posted some pretty vile accusations in Lee's thread. So bad that it had to be deleted because there was no proof. Well, we can see that the poster might have been accurate. The accusations were recent, we saw that Lee perhaps hasn't changed.

So if there's dirt out there on any of these guys, I consider dirt, something recent.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:30 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:So I'm currently reading Reality Steve's weekly Reader Emails. Here's one of the questions that was posed to him:

Have you heard more positive or negative things about Bryan Abasalo? How about Peter? They both seem like actually nice guys (I don’t get the whole Josh Murray vibe people are getting from Bryan.) I don’t see the Josh thing with Bryan either, but I haven’t heard anything either way. As for Peter, ummmm, errrrr, uhhhhhh…yeah. You could say I have heard a few things.

RS' response is bolded.

I wonder what the negative things he's heard about Peter have been? Moreover one of Bryan's ex came out saying nothing but the most positive things about him. This kind of shakes things up a little bit for me.

Source: RS

GetUpGirl wrote:@dartbachfan27 And yet now, he's hyping it up as if he has some major scoop, which he probably doesn't IMO. He didn't single out Peter three weeks ago. He said he hears negative things about contestants in general.

I feel dirty defending Blogger Boy, but he isn't hyping anything. He answered a question. He didn't do his normal I will tell you all soon and tease about it. He just answered the question. Perhaps there is negative stuff about Peter, like there is negative stuff about most of us. IMO, Peter has been lifted up as saintly and put of on a pedestal, when he is only a normal, albeit very good looking guy. He is still a guy who went on reality tv, so there he is probably a bit of a fame lover/seeker, simply because shy people who wish to be left alone to lead normal lives do not put themselves on reality tv. He is neither the greatest ever or is he the worst ever. He is probably just like most of the people we see on reality tv. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:35 am

100% agree ^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:36 am

I doubt it is going to change my opinion on Peter unless its really damaging which I doubt it is since RS would love to scoop it. I'm assuming it past relationship or him want to be in the show etc. Mostly like every contestant.

I do fine it fish how it seems like Peter the only one getting dirt spilled out there (beside well deserved Lee racist self) laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 am

Well I just think everything is so conveniently coming out now about Peter. First the spoiler about him not being F1 anymore. Now it's the the whole yearbook fiasco. What's next girlfriends speaking out? There's a preplanned timeline here, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sometimes people hear negative things, or stories, right from a source but are asked not to share it.

There usually comes a point in time when they do share it. Media gets a hold of them, $$ talks.

I also think as human beings we all have shades of positives and negative things. We all do. So in the scheme of things how important is some of this stuff? Is it that earth shattering that it has to be brought to light? Maybe not and maybe that's why it's not. Just my thoughts. Anything can be sensationalized and depending on POV maybe it's not sensationalized. I think some things may not merit mentioning whether it's RS or anyone else.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow