SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:14 am

All I know is that they've had the bouncy house for awhile

https://www.facebook.com/terry.fraser.31/videos/1878027058889491/
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:16 am

Dookam23 wrote:All I know is that they've had the bouncy house for awhile

https://www.facebook.com/terry.fraser.31/videos/1878027058889491/

Does anyone know where I can find the link to the bounce house vid Peter posted. Thanks

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:17 am

adf23 no but from what I gather both P and Terry were putting up the bouncy castle so I assumed it would be someone associated with them. The only reference to a birthday on Terry's account is the tag from @liljjay account date 31May...several dates before P posted the Inst video. Also on @liljjay's account is a photo of Terry and his daughter on mar28 stating her 2nd birthday. as stated might be nothing?? However the video was posted IMO on a possible SHV?? I am prepared for P being F2 but want to sleuth to ensure RS is correct, especially as truelovealways states her source is reliable.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:21 am

@gramercypark10

https://twitter.com/zaynlove2016/status/871234904981360640 (part 1)

https://twitter.com/zaynlove2016/status/871236784562122752 (part 2)

IMO it looks like peter's story actually happened sad

Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:26 am

Dookam23 wrote:@gramercypark10

https://twitter.com/zaynlove2016/status/871234904981360640 (part 1)

https://twitter.com/zaynlove2016/status/871236784562122752 (part 2)

IMO it looks like peter's story actually happened sad

Thanks

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:29 am

Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:Am I the only one who is torn between whether I would like to see him as the next Bach or not? On one hand, I would love to see him on tv for another 3+ months, to see his platform grow so I'll see him even more after the show concludes (selfish I know). The other part of me thinks so highly of him that I don't want him to be submerged into the 'cheapness'/trashiness of the show, you know? I'm having some difficulty explaining what I mean but I would love if he finds his love in some organic way rather than 30+ women chasing after him, many of them not even genuine. Like imagine if we were to get a Corinne come in for him...like I don't want to see that no

I don't know whether I would call myself a fan at this point or not but as someone who really likes Peter (based on whatever one has seen so far from the show as well as on social media) , I really hope he doesn't do the bachelor or BIP. One of the most appealing things about him is his demeanor. It's so refreshing to see someone not trying too hard. What people find boring , I actually dig when it comes to his personality. He's subtle with the way he expresses things , his whole demeanor is one that is a bit reserved and I personally feel he ain't built for a show like this , which is exactly what sets him apart from the others. So I really don't want to see him doing TB or BIP in the future i.e if he is offered any of those gigs. I can understand that offers like those can be enticing because of a variety of reasons but I feel like he has a good head on his shoulders and seems like someone who can do well in all aspects even if he doesn't take up those gigs. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:13 am

@dartbachfan27 you would THINK she'd keep a tight grasp on who she's told, and she's admitted to telling her immediate family...but check out this VERY TELLING interview at the 8:15 mark where Alexis (squad member and proclaimed bestie) spills that she KNOWS who Rachel picked:

https://youtu.be/urVMJiGut1I

Also, what I can't get over is if you continue to watch at the 12:05 mark, Olivia Caridi proclaims R was eyeing P during the Ellen date how hot she thinks Peter is and will take him if Rachel doesnt...and Alexis makes this uncomfortable motion on her thigh almost to tell her to shut up, IMO.

This interview also goes on to discuss how important eye contact is when detecting who the lead is truly interested in at 23:40...

The interview is long, but very very telling and underrated bc I feel like IMO if Rachel did spill the beans to someone as vocal as Alexis, she isnt really TRYING to keep it a secret laugh out loud

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:31 am

@Tilthefinalrose So true! You picked up on a lot of great stuff. Yeah, the *squad* definitely knows then...maybe she's allowed to tell them, as the girls are already used to the confidentiality agreement/are aware of how the privacy of it all works? Alexis wasn't doing a great job at trying to contain her thoughts or body language though cantstopl

Like Olivia, I definitely did pick up on the major eye contact Rachel had on Peter throughout the Ellen date. I guess it is possible that as of that moment, he was the one she cared the most about since he was the one she knew best (at that particular moment). Her relationship with Bryan wasn't developed beyond the physical at that point.

It's so weird because the interviews I've seen with her friends, they have strongly hinted her guy's Peter but there is so much evidence out there that also points to Bryan, including interviews Rachel has done herself no idea

Why does this have to be so hard to figure out?! duh

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:@Tilthefinalrose So true! You picked up on a lot of great stuff. Yeah, the *squad* definitely knows then...maybe she's allowed to tell them, as the girls are already used to the confidentiality agreement/are aware of how the privacy of it all works? Alexis wasn't doing a great job at trying to contain her thoughts or body language though cantstopl

Like Olivia, I definitely did pick up on the major eye contact Rachel had on Peter throughout the Ellen date. I guess it is possible that as of that moment, he was the one she cared the most about since he was the one she knew best (at that particular moment). Her relationship with Bryan wasn't developed beyond the physical at that point.

It's so weird because the interviews I've seen with her friends, they have strongly hinted her guy's Peter but there is so much evidence out there that also points to Bryan, including interviews Rachel has done herself no idea

Why does this have to be so hard to figure out?! duh

I'm wondering if they're deflecting from the F1 going with Peter seeing he was already spoiled. But I have to say, if she's going around telling just about everyone who the F1 is, if I was the F2 I would be going about my business and certainly not trying to hide I wasn't the chosen one tbh.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:54 am

Peter's high school year book abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 5 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVRwLR9jDlT/

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/13/bachelorette-peter-kraus-planned-reality-fame/

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 am

Omg that's too funny. abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 5 3806527698
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow