SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Costiesgirl Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:33 am

Wow raven isn't holding back from her twitter
Do you see the injustice towards women who are truly sexually abused when girls who weren't claim that they were?? Guess not.

Do you "care" to know the TRUTH? Or would you like to keep villianizing an innocent man?

"You're contributing to the culture of accusing African American men of a crime they didn't commit."

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:49 am

missnana wrote:I am so happy my trashy summer TV show is back on! Never bring back Corinne ever ever again. The worst person to appear on this show so far

I would rather watch Love Island online made in UK any day of the week. Plus it comes on 5 times a week with a weekly recap on Sundays. ; ) Corrine to me is the type of girl ( to me she is not yet a woman) to yell r*pe when she feels she needs to to keep her BF in the dark of what kind of girl she really is...One more of my lifes blessings is she is NOT my daughter lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 am

bleuberry wrote:I guess she doesn't want Josh to be her legacy so I can kinda understand laugh out loud but still. Ugh.
IMO she is her own bad legacy. What is Wells thinking?

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:30 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Wow raven isn't holding back from her twitter
Do you see the injustice towards women who are truly sexually abused when girls who weren't claim that they were?? Guess not.

Do you "care" to know the TRUTH? Or would you like to keep villianizing an innocent man?

"You're contributing to the culture of accusing African American men of a crime they didn't commit."

Please provide a link. On twitter you can use the drop down next to a tweet, embed tweet - copy the code - paste here. This way all the info is posted including a source which is required. You can practice in the help thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

I seriously doubt raven cares about r@pe culture, black men, white women or anyone else. I would bet my month's rent all she cares about is her non stop free boozing, hookup encouraged, Instagram shilling promotion BIP was temporarily stopped. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:26 am

RS has a new post. He said everyone from the original cast (excluding Corinne and Demario) will be back. He said they should all be there by tomorrow with filming starting back by this weekend.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 pm

@Sarahkyla I hope this does not become another season of Corinne, they should move on and no talk of her. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Alanna wrote:I seriously doubt raven cares about r@pe culture, black men, white women or anyone else. I would bet my month's rent all she cares about is her non stop free boozing, hookup encouraged, Instagram shilling promotion BIP was temporarily stopped. All imo.

Accurate.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Is that lauren in Amanda's Snapchat story from the plane???

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:24 pm

^ Yeah, but they're going to NYC, not Mexico. She said in her IG story that she was going to NYC first. Seriously doubt Lauren's going on BIP.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

according to US weekly, demario has been invited back. source
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:40 pm

@hae1001 IMHO If I were Demario I would cut my myself out of that show. I would find a job and dont go. This wont end well IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal