SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I hope Demario is brough back on so he has a chance to redeem himself. JMO

I think it said somewhere that he's already been asked back? I think he should go and be on his best behaviour. That way the last thing the general public remembers about him won't be this so called scandal. JMO.

I guess best behavior for him means no poolside oral sex. cantstopl Boom Boom room only.
dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 34 3806527698 Sometimes, I crack myself up laughing at your sense of humor.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 am

@GuardianAngel she was spotted back on sm on Friday. Filming had stopped on Tuesday.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:41 am

@hae1001 Ohh! thanks for clarifying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:54 am

I'm kind of happy that it's coming back. It's not the best show but there's so little in the summer that it's nice to get some new programming. dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 34 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:22 am

Sarahkyla wrote:dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 34 Img_3911

Stay home with your kids! Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:34 am

She's headed back to hook up with Wells as they were rumored to be a thing I guess

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 am

Duke702 wrote:She's headed back to hook up with Wells as they were rumored to be a thing I guess

Seriously?? I will just forever equate Amanda+BIP=greasyfacedpizzaboy

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:56 am

I guess she doesn't want Josh to be her legacy so I can kinda understand laugh out loud but still. Ugh.

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:Because the show is just continuing. They're not starting from scratch.
They're kind of the most important people to get back on the show so we can continue watching their relationships develop

Where did it say the show is just continuing? TYIA
The only thing I saw is this that can be construed in so many ways is this:

Though production has been postponed over a week for this probe, sources say they will all return to the same location in Mexico to finish the season.
bachelor-in-paradise-4
Credit: ABC/Rick Rowell

It's unclear whether this will be combined with the three days of filming they'd already shot, or if they will start over fresh.
http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise-scandal-not-assault-1599073/?utm_content=buffereaf75&utm_medium=fnpg-bachelorette&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=repromote-buffer

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:Because the show is just continuing. They're not starting from scratch.
They're kind of the most important people to get back on the show so we can continue watching their relationships develop

Where did it say the show is just continuing? TYIA
The only thing I saw is this that can be construed in so many ways is this:

Though production has been postponed over a week for this probe, sources say they will all return to the same location in Mexico to finish the season.
bachelor-in-paradise-4
Credit: ABC/Rick Rowell    

It's unclear whether this will be combined with the three days of filming they'd already shot, or if they will start over fresh.
http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise-scandal-not-assault-1599073/?utm_content=buffereaf75&utm_medium=fnpg-bachelorette&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=repromote-buffer

interesting! well personally i hope they show some of the first dates they had already shot of some of the contestants. Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 am

Wells loves making fun of the Bachelor/Ette with his drunk snapchats, I'm pretty sure he is not stupid enough to get engaged to Amanda. And hopefully Amanda wouldn't be that stupid either. I just don't even see how they could be a match. Seem like such opposites. Jmo. Guess we'll find out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:21 am

I'm kind of surprised that they are going back to the same resort. The resort owner must be hard up for money and guests if he/she would let the cast and crew back on the property. I'm aware that this is the slow season for tourism in Mexico, but....... JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal