SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:They're on their way! Maybe they'll start filming tonight/tomorrow, maybe...
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 43 Img_3910
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 43 Img_3912
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 43 Img_3911

Alexis looks hideous in that picture. What has she done to herself?

And Lacy dear...Nobody remembers you anyway so it might not be a good idea to filter yourself to the point where you are unrecognizable...from the original you that nobody remembers. Just saying.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:48 pm

Duke702 wrote:Danielle M. And Wells were also in the airport together talking about going to "Iceland" and laughing....so obvi they are on their way

These are the two I would like to see together.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:51 pm

They seem to have a very natural flirty/friendly chemistry, however, they were friends before she was on Nick's season, and I figure if they wanted to date they would have by now. I guess they are just friends...heard Wells and Amanda have a thing, but I hope not.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:26 pm

I'm so glad to see Danielle M going back. I was afraid the trip to Africa in July would deter her. I would love to see a relationship between Danielle and Jack take off. I can't see an engagement at the end, but hopefully something that can continue to evolve. IMO, a few of the girls from the squad also have/had their eye on Jack as well as another guy. I am interested in watching it play out. giggling

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:44 pm

I thought Jack and Alexis were together?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Is Dani M going on a Missionary trip to Africa

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 pm

RS said Dani M. and him Made out in the first couple days of filming originally, whatever that means, and if he's right...
she's def back in Paradise, so maybe her trip is after. She IG storied with Wells in the airport/plane this morning...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:46 am

mizzoufan wrote: Is Dani M going on a Missionary trip to Africa

From BIP to a missionary trip? Kinda oxymoron-ish haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am

northernviewer wrote:

It does giggling  but I've always perceived Dani M to be a strong woman... the kind who picked up the pieces of her life after her fiancé died of an overdose and evolved into a centered and kind person despite all that goes with that kind of devastating  experience.  IMO people like that can go anywhere and keep their values at the forefront. BIP can be fun for her as long as there is at least 1 guy that has his chit together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Alexis looks like a stroke victim in that neck pillow picture.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Oh my!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:05 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Not to me. As long as she holds on to her morals and standards I don't see any problems. Look at Sean he's very religious and was the Bachelor.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal