SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Kristina is back. That means it must have fizzled with contestant spoiler? Interesting... I wonder if that means spoiler guy could be back in The Bachelor mix for the main gig.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:15 pm

One can only hope. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:Kristina is back. That means it must have fizzled with contestant spoiler? Interesting... I wonder if that means spoiler guy could be back in The Bachelor mix for the main gig.
They could still be dating. They just didn't want to get engaged JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:34 pm

I wish this show would let people say that they want to keep dating rather than just engagement or no engagement at the end. JMO. So who isn't on SM now?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Pretty sure everyone was back as of yesterday. No?

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Ok guys ...... gonna drop a theory.

Everybody seems to be back ...... however, Derek posted an instagram story this morning. It's a picture with a lot of breakfast food seemingly from room service at a hotel. Either he's the one who got engaged and is still in Mexico or it's just a coincidence that this morning he's eating enough breakfast for two people.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:Kristina is back. That means it must have fizzled with contestant spoiler? Interesting... I wonder if that means spoiler guy could be back in The Bachelor mix for the main gig.

Spoiler guy probably thought hmmmmmm engagement on BIP or my own chance at being the Bachelor. My guess....roll the dice and try for the Bachelor gig. laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Seabear wrote:

Spoiler guy probably thought hmmmmmm engagement on BIP or my own chance at being the Bachelor. My guess....roll the dice and try for the Bachelor gig. laugh out loud

JMO

Or maybe they're still in a relationship and decided to not get engaged after 3 weeks.... laugh out loud

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Raven isn't back on SM yet
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:30 pm

She's liking stuff on twitter

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Filming is done. Likely ended on the 4th. Everyone came back yesterday. And everyone was back on SM yesterday.

I think they got engaged. Or at least are very much together. She's looked super glowy in her snapchats (unlike Amanda) and he liked the picture she posted on IG.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:42 pm

So do you all think Raven coupled up ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal